CHAPTER 20

"From now she gonna stay here," Kook said.

"what? If anything goes wrong" Mr. Jeon asked while approaching us.

"Her parents are not here. She is living alone in her house. That's why I brought her here" Kook said with a cold face.

"if you feel uncomfortable with my presence, I will not stay here," I said with a low tone, lowing my head.

"oh, dear! Who said we are uncomfortable around you? I want you to stay with me. I dying to have a daughter like you my sweetheart " Mrs. Jeon said.

"thank you so much Mom" I thanked here

"no need to thank me, honey. I have to thank you. Thank you to stay with us" she said while smiling brightly at me.

"arrange the guest room for her kookie," Mrs. Jeon said to his son.

~~~~•~~~~

Yn pov-

I sat on the bed of the guest room. This room is quietly nice. Mrs. Jeon, made me eat a lot of food. It remembers my mom. I miss her and my dad too.

I feel so tired now but I am not feeling sleepy. So I lay on the bed and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep.

Jungkook pov-

I was in my bed, scrolling through my mobile. Suddenly something strikes me.

"what if yn had a nightmare? " I asked myself. Since Jackson tried to abuse her, she must be feared.

I threw my mobile on the other side of the bed and rush to the guest room.

"Oh. it's not locked" I said and opened the door.

"yn? Are you ok?" I said and ran to the girl who was sweating continuously and shivering.

"yn!" I lightly slap her cheeks, causing her to get up from sleep.

"kook!" she exclaimed and hugged me.

"Are you ok?"

"I-Iam afraid kook," she said, shuttering.

"don't be afraid princess. I am with you" I said and lay near her.

She hugged me so tightly, making me feel the butterflies in my tummy.

And we fall into our dreamland, hugging each other.