Minsung: I'm Ready

This chapter contains smut.

Jisung and Minho have been dating for two years, today being there anniversary. Now they may have dated for quite some time but they never actually had sex. Yes, there has been a few blowjobs here and there but never the actual thing. They always slept in the same bed because they lived together in their dorm at the college they both went to, but both of them decided to save sex until they were fully ready. Minho was ready but Jisung wasn't and was just waiting for the right time. After all it was the deepest form of love.

Minho Pov:

Today is Jisung and I's 2 year anniversary and I want to make it special. I got him a new outfit, light blue jeans with a cute blue sweater to go with it. I was also going to take him to a cute little bakery after he woke up as a small surprise. I have more presents that I am planning to give him throughout the day.

"Sungie, time to wake up." I said in a soft tone.

"No. I want to sleep more." The squirrel like boy said while whining and trying to hide under the covers.

"No you need to get up Baby. Plus I have a present for you." Jisung suddenly sat up excited to see what the older had gotten him.

I gave him the bag waiting for him to open it which he did quickly because he loved presents.

"Oh my god. It's so cute, I love it. I'm going to wear it today. Thank you Min." Jisung said as he hugged me.

I replied. "Happy Anniversary Jisungie. I love you." Bringing him into a kiss in which he kissed back immediately.

"I love you too baby." Jisung said bringing there lips together once more.

"Okay lets get dressed now. We're going to a bakery for breakfast." I said as my cute boyfriend started to get up to change.

Time skip to the bakery.

Author Pov:

Both of them ordered a drink and a pastry then sat down at a small table in front of a window.

"Min thank you so much for today. I can't wait for whatever you have planned for the rest of the day." 

"I can't wait to show you what I have planned, I hope you love it."

"Anything that you planned I always love. And I especially love you."

"I love you too Jisungie." Minho said before bringing Jisung into a sweet little kiss.

Jisung Pov:

I'm so excited for today. I am finally ready to have sex with Minho and why not do it on our 2 year anniversary. It's not like I didn't think about it over the years and it's not like I didn't want to do it with Minho. I just wanted to wait until I was ready and I finally feel ready for him and I am so excited to give this gift of love to Minho. I really love him so much. 

Author Pov:

Minho decided to take him to a art museum after they finished eating. Jisung found art museums calming and he could hold onto his Minho if he wanted to. They spent two hours at the art museum discussing their favorite pieces and looking at other pieces of art. After they left the restaurant they decided to go to a store to get cheesecake for Jisung because he loved cheesecake and they needed a snack. After picking up the cheesecake they went home to eat it and to change because Minho made reservations at this fancy restaurant in which he bought Jisung and himself new outfits for as well.

After they ate the cheesecake and talked a bit they got changed into their new outfits and left for the restaurant. And it looked so fancy.

"Whoa there's so many people Minho I don't know if I will be okay with this many people." Jisung said hiding behind Minho.