Minsung: Happy Birthday

This chapter will contain smut

Jisung Pov:

Today's my Birthday!!! I'm turning 23! Again I guess because the korean age system doesn't exist anymore and I am 22 now but I was already 23.. y'know it's all just so confusing. But today's my birthday. I'm spending it with my members and my boyfriend who also happens to be one of those people. I'm so thankful for all these amazing people in my life who wished me happy birthday! Also I'm excited for tonight because Minho and I sorta have this little sexual tradition. Hey we're both horny all the time don't judge. Whenever it's my birthday or his we always have sex that night. The birthday boy, in this case me, gets the gift of the other fulfilling their sexual fantasies'. Obviously we make sure if we are both okay with it but it's a day where the other gives the one who's birthday it is all the pleasure they deserve. It focuses on making the other feel good on their birthday.

Today I don't want it just to be a present to me I want to be able to make him feel good too. We told each other what we wanted to do on each of our birthdays a while ago so we could prepare. What he doesn't know is that I'm giving him what he wanted for his birthday tonight. He wanted me to dress up cutely but sexy at the same time so I bought this short pink skirt with panties that matched. I got this loose crop top that was mesh and light pink. You would think with all this cute stuff he wanted me to wear the others things he wanted would match well not at all. Minho is very kinky and so am I. He requested all these chains and ties to wrap around my body and my legs so he could untie me but restrict my hands with handcuffs. I also decided to buy a vibrator so he could watch me please my self. I asked him to wear black jeans and a leather jacket without a shirt underneath. I have always had this bad boy and cute innocent boy fantasy and today was the perfect chance to have it. I wanted him to be the dominant one tonight and to treat me as he pleased and destroy me. I wanted to be destroyed by him and be completely ruined by him and be unable to walk the next day. There are more things I asked him to do but I kinda forgot some of them so I'll be a little surprised. 

The day went amazing and I spent so much time on live with stays and with the people I loved. I had a birthday dinner with my parents and my members at my absolute favorite restaurant. But now it was time for tonight. Minho said he would meet me in our room after he got ready which was good because I also needed to get ready. I lay out all of my supplies and start to get dressed. I have to put the ties and the ribbons. It was this light pick ribbon that you would normally use for bows but today I was wrapping them around me. I wrap them around my chest covering my nipples so Minho would have to untie it to get to them. I tie it in a little bow and add this thin white rope over the pink and leaving gaps in so you would see the layer underneath. I decided to save the chains so I can use them on Minho.  I put the hand cuffs and my toy on the desk next to our bed. We have sex a lot but today was always different. 

I hear Minho walking up the stair and start to open the door.

"I hope you're ready for all of this, Jisung" He walks in proudly and just so sexy.

"Wait why are you all dressed up and why are those there?" He says confused pointing to the things on my table next to my bed. 

"Oh I couldn't just let all the presents go to me. I wanted to give you a little something, but first don't you want to unwrap your present from me." I say lifting my crop top to show the ropes wrapped around my chest and waist.

"Oh how wonderful baby. I can't wait to untie you and kiss you all over." He says walking over to me now laying on the bed with the top pulled off completely.

He starts to kiss me and lick me on my neck and lips like a little treat then moved down to my chest.

"I wanted to give you a present but I guess you're mine baby." He says kissing my neck while unwrapping the rope.