Stray Kids: Birthday Sex Part 2

This oneshot will have smut in it. 

Bang Chan Pov: 

"I'm going to fuck you first. Pass me the lube Jisung." Jisung throws a bottle of lube to Minho.

"Could you give me the handcuffs Changbin. And keep his mouth occupied." Changbins hands the handcuffs to Minho while he starts to stand right above my face. Changbin pulls my hands above me head a puts the handcuffs on.

Changbin and Minho were both looking at each other while standing above me. They each other a weird look then look at me again. They start making out right above me. They were so hot a my dick was twitching at the sight. 

They pull away.

"Look at how you're reacting to us." Minho stares deep into my eyes looking at my dick from time to time.

"Do you want us so bad. Baby." Changbins asks smirking at me.

"I want all of you so bad." I say breathing deeply.

"Well you can have all of us fuck you at once but you can certainly watch everyone else fuck while we fuck you." Minho says and he starts to take off his clothes.

Everyone else follows his lead and soon enough I was in a room with 7 ridiculously hot men that I had all to myself.

Minho puts the lube on his dick and slams it into my hole reaching my sweet spot immediately making me moan out loud. Changbin sits on my chest maneuvering so his dick would stay in my mouth. Changbin thrusted into my mouth and I could barely even breath with everything that was going on.

I was moaning so much everytime Minho thrusted into me but those moans could barely get out because I sucking on Changbin. My dick was getting played with by Minho and everthing was getting so overwhelming.

I see Felix and Hyunjin start to make out and it was making me even more horny. I cum for the first time tonight when Minho reached further inside than he ever did. Changbin came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

"Good boy. Seungmin, Jeongin? You're up next." Minho smirks at them as him and Changbin get off.

Seungmin takes of the handcuffs and grabs a vibrator off the table. Jeongin walks over with a rope. He ties my hand to the bed so I could barely move at all. He kneels right next to my face and starts stroking his cock. His fingers moved sensually along his length making me want to take it in my mouth but he was trying to tease me so that wouldn't happen. I want him to cum on my face.

Seungmin pours some lube on the toy and without warning shoves it inside of me. That's when I moaned the loudest. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I notice Felix getting fucked by Hyunjin in the corner while Hyunjin had Felix's legs wrapped around his waist. Han was over in the other corner kissing Minho while being pinned against the wall. Changbin was sitting on the floor with a vibrator up his ass. The room smelled on sex and was filled with the sound of moans.

Seungmin thrusts the toy deeper inside while I watched Jeongin pleasure himself above me. I could tell he was getting close. A few more strokes down his shaft and he came all over my face. And a few more thrust inside of me I came all over the place. There was going to be cum all over the place by the end. 

Seungmin goes over to Changbin and starts to suck his dick and take over control of the vibrator. Jeongin get fully on top of me and start to kiss me and suck on my neck. He left marks everywhere on my neck down to my chest.

He gets off of me and takes of the rope and I could now really se all of my boyfriends giving each other pleasure. Felix, Hyunjin, and Jisung all come over to me.

"Get on all fours baby." Hyunjin demands and I listen. I couldn't see a thing they were doing now.

I feel a sharp pain and the sound of a snap against my skin, the whip. The sting felt so good and Hyunjin started sucking on my back as he stuck a finger inside of me.

"Now suck my dick Channie." Han moves underneath me and I move down to suck it. 

I suck his dick and Hyunjin adds more fingers. His finger are so long and thin and reached every part of me. I was getting closer to my release when he pulled all of his fingers out. Damn it I was so close.

"W-what are you doing." I say catching my breath. Hyunjin didn't answer me. I tried to look back and I see him thrust fully inside of me. As I'm looking back I see Felix fucking Hyunjin as he fucked me.

Felix's thrusts went right through Hyunjin and into me. Everytime Felix thrusted inside of Hyunjin it made Hyunjin thrust into me.

I could barely rap my head around it all. Sucking Han's dick with Hyunjin's inside of me. Felix inside of Hyunjin and everyone else fucking each other all around us.

Changbin and Seungmin were fucking on the floor and Minho and Jeongin were kissing and leaving marks on each others bodies.

A few more thrusts inside of me and I was cumming again but they didn't stop. Han came inside of my mouth twice already and some of it was dripping onto the bed. I cum again and Felix cums into Hyunjin again some of it dripping out. 

The bed was filled with cum from everyone. Everyone get off of me and stops what they're doing. They all look at me trying to catch their breath from whatever they were doing.

"Happy Birthday Channie." They all say to me. They get on top of me one by one and kiss me softly.

"Let's go to the living room and put those sleeping mats out so we can all cuddle tonight. Also this room is a mess." Hyunjin says.

"Yay! Cuddles." Felix says.

They all go to their rooms to change into comfortable pajamas and head downstairs to set it up. Minho gets dressed quickly and head back to my room to help me. I can barely move so he helped me get dressed and carried me down to the living room.

We have the mats laid out and pillows and blankets everywhere. We all lay down and cuddle together. What a great way to end the day.

"Good Night my babies." I say to all of them.

"Good Night Channie." They say back.

We all fall asleep in absolute comfort from having everyone by our sides. We should do this thing more often.

________________________________________

Word Count: 1113