afterlife friends

A/N Pt. 2 of "poison in my veins"

{ALEX POV}

Me, Luke, and Reg were sitting peacefully on the couch, just enjoying our afternoon. We shared jokes and things-- until we heard a thud on the floor. We all immediately rose from the couch and saw Bobby getting up from the silked carpet. He was looking to his sides until Luke decided to speak.

"Bobby?!" Luke calls out. Bobby turns his head with widened eyes.

"What the fuck?!" he screams as fear flooded in his dark brown eyes.

"Omg-- what's happening?!" Reggie barked fearfully.

"I thought I was dead! No- wait- I thought you guys were dead!" Bobby exclaims.

"Well we have explaining to do I guess. You do too," I point a finger at Bobby as confusion builded up inside of me.

{BOBBY POV}

The boys sat on the couch while I sat on the seat across them. They stared at me confusingly and I did so back.

"Who'll start explaining?" Reggie cuts the silence between all of us.

"I suggest you guys do so first," I reply.

"Okay.. well-" Luke started. He paused for a while then continued.

"We're ghosts.." he adds. My eyes widen, all fear and confusion wrapped around my soul.

"Ghosts aren't real," I explained.

"Trust me B. It is," my blonde ex reassuringly says.

"Now you. Explain," Reggie orders as he points a finger at me.

"Okay.. it was December 22nd of 1995 and the new maid my dad hired put poison or something in the juice I drank. I passed out then appeared in a dark room for an hour-" before I could continue Luke hissed.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Yeah.. it's 2020.." Alex replies to my question. I started counting with my fingers and my eyes widened.

"I've been in a dark room for twenty five years?!" I growl in shock.

"Ohhh yeah," Luke flatly says as he brings out the 'h' in oh.

"The fuck?" I mumble to myself.

Then the big doors of the studio opened revealing the bright sun. A girl entered, she had long dark brown hair with light brown eyes. She was in a small bun with the rest of her dark curls on the ends of her shoulder. The girl looked exactly like Rose-- the girl that I had a crush on before.

"Oh my god guys! Who's that?!" she hollered as she pointed.

"She can see ghosts?" I murmur to Alex.

"Yeah she can-- she's weird that way," he whispers back.

"Hello?! Answer me please now boys!" the girl demanded.

"This is Bobby," Luke started.

"He's our rythmm guitarist from Sunset Curve before," Reggie adds.

"Okay? Things aren't adding up. I need more explanation after alright?" she orders. The guys nods as she heads over to me.

She introduced herself as Julie. Turns out she's Rose's daughter. She let me stay in the studio so I pretty much will live here now. I hung out with the boys and learnt new few things about them. Reggie and Luke is dating and Alex seemed to move on. He has Willie now. I'm happy for the guys. I'm happy for myself too.. for being here with my afterlife friends.

A/N Why is this so long you ask? Idk I wanted to. Anyway byeeee