a new loving family

A/N I'm gonna write more angst so here's Alex Angst 😚🤙

{ALEX POV}

Flashback

I'm going to be coming out to my family today. I'm in panic right now that I keep pacing back and forth. My parents are really homophobic.. the whole world is actually. Right now being gay is a sin and against the law. I hear the door creak which led me to stop pacing. My parents were home from work and they were all smiles.

"Hey son! Are you alright?" my father asks me.

"Uhh- are you guys busy? I wanna speak to you.. right now.." I blurt out.

My parents look at each other and then shake their head no. They sit on the couch infront of me and waited for me to start speaking.

"Is there a problem sweetie?" my mom asks me as she crosses her legs.

"Uhh.. no. I mean- I don't know," I stutter.

"Well, is it something serious?" my father questions.

"For you guys I guess.." I mumble.

"Tell us already sweet. Whatever it is it might not be that serious," my mom explains. I sigh and decided to get to the point.

"I'm.. gay," I confess. My parents stand up in shock, anger flowed in my mom's eyes; same with my dad's.

"No son of mine will be gay!" my father yelled.

"I'm sorry.. I can't control it!" I argue.

"Are you sure this isn't just a phase? It might be," my mom says with a little anger.

"It's not a phase mom! It's what I am!" I admit. My father then slaps me across the face which caused my tears to cue.

"Don't speak to us that way!" my dad scolds.

"Fuck you.." I whisper to myself.

"What was that?!" my dad asks.

"I said.. fuck you!" I answer back as the tears flowed.

"You motherfucker, get out of my house!" so now my father basically kicked me out.

"I have no place to stay, dad!" I shouted.

"I don't care. You're no longer my son. Get the fuck out!" my father growls.

I go upstairs and start packing my things. Not only did my father kick me out, he also pretty much disowned me. I hear a high pitched voice behind me. I turn and see Stella, my little sister.

"Brother what are you doing?" she asks with her soft voice.

"I need to go on a trip Stel," I lie.

"Can I come with you?" Stella questions.

"I'm sorry hun. You can't. I'll be back soon though!" I lie again. Tears came down my cheeks and Stella came over to hug me.

"It's alright Alex! You'll come back anyway," Stella comforts me.

"Mhm.. soon. I have to go now, see you soon Stel," I say as I get up with all my bags on me.

"See you Lex!" Stella waves goodbye as she goes back to her room.

I wave goodbye back and went downstairs. My father waited in the doorway and my mom was on the couch. Dad opens the door agressively basically waiting for me to step out. I took a step outside and walked. Halfway through the sidewalk I hear my dad.

"Don't ever come back freak!" he yells.

Then my tears builded up. As I walked through the streets my tears crashed down. I didn't know where I was going-- or what I was doing. I hear a car beep and I turn to the direction. It was Mrs. Shaw, Bobby's mom.

"Hey Alex, are you alright?" she asks me, concerned.

"I don't think so. I was kicked out, disowned, now I have no place to stay," I answer.

"Are you being sarcastic?" Mrs. Shaw questions. My tears started erupting now.

"I wish.." I reply as the tears went on. Mrs. Shaw gets out of the car to hug me.

"You can stay at ours. In the garage," she suggests.

I nod and head inside the car. Mrs. Shaw drove to their home and told Bobby. He happily agreed to help set a bed on the loft of the garage for me. So now I lived at the Shaw's. At least I had a new loving family.

A/N Long? I know. Hoped you like this one 🤟