such a jealous face

A/N Jealousy bish :))

Note: Trevor and Bobby are two different people, Ghost Bobby AU

{ALEX POV}

"Bro, stop staring," I say. Luke and Reggie just broke up and things didn't go well. Let me explain.

First, Luke and Reggie fought. Then, they broke up. Next, we were invited to a party at Carrie's house and somehow Carrie and our ex-bandmate, Bobby, were friends. So, Reggie and him were really close and they hung out at the party. And now here we are with the first part of this chapter.

"I won't stop staring. Reg and I just broke up, I still love him, and now he's with Bobby?" Luke replies.

"They're not together man!" I exclaim. Luke rolls his eyes.

"Then why is that happening?" Luke points to the two. Bobby held Reggie by the waist and Reg had his arms around his neck.

"Oh damnnnn," I say. Luke sighs as he glared at them. "You still shouldn't stare at them."

"Shut up, Lex." Luke takes a deep breath before walking to the bar. I chuckle as Bobby walks up to me.

"Hey man, long time no see!" Bobby and I then fist bumps.

"Yeah," I stood there awkwardly. "So.. you and Reg?"

"Oh yeah.." Bobby sighs. "Just friends."

I raised an eyebrow. "Just friends? Really?" I ask.

"Yep," he then turns his head to me. "He said he still likes Luke."

My eyes widen. The Ruke couple is so confusing. If they still loved each other, why break up? Like bitch-

"Oh.." I pause. I whistle as things got awkward. Then, Bobby speaks up.

"I have a plan actually, to get them back together." my head shot up as I hear Bobby.

"Oh? Tell me."

{BOBBY POV}

"Yo Luke!" I call out to Luke. He turns around and smirks.

"What's up man?" he asks walking towards me.

"You see that chick?" I point to a girl about our age. "She told me to pair you guys up."

"Yeah, I think I'll pass." he says, shrugging.

"Where's the fun in that?" I push Luke to the girl

{ALEX POV}

I walk up to Reggie and tap his shoulder. He turns around and he smiles.

"Hey Lex! What's up?" he asks. I give him a cheeky smile.

"You see that girl right there?" I point tk a girl. "She told me to ask you if you wanna dance."

"Ooh. Hard pass, sorry.." Reggie grits his teeth.

"Come on!" I pull Reggie to the girl and he stood there awkwardly.

A/N Second part down here ↓ And sorry for not being active folks :))