do you wanna kiss?

A/N Willex 4 you baeee

{ALEX POV}

Willie and I sat in the car awkwardly. I fidgeted as he drove silently. I decided to speak up since silence kills me.

"So.." I started off. "Is there something wrong?" I ask. He turns to me as he stops in a red light.

"Nothing really.. you?" Willie asks as he held on the wheel.

"Nope, it's nothing," I shrug. I put my head down as Willie continued to drive. Then I hear his voice again.

"Actually, something's been bothering me," he stops in a parking lot.

"Oh yeah? What's up?" I question as I run my fingers through my hair.

It fell silent again, but it wasn't awkward.. there was tension in the car somewhere. Willie then smiles.

"Do you wanna kiss?" that question made my heart do flips.

...

"Yes," I grin. Willie smiles at me and leans in for a deep kiss.

One of his hands on my waist, and the other on my nape. His lips felt so nice and it tasted good too. I then pull away.

"You're a good kisser," I blurt out.

"I know. You're better," Willie then leans in again.

This very sweet moment turned into something very heated and passionate. We barely had our clothes on; but I can't really bring myself to explain it. Anways, let's go to the aftermath of all this.

Willie dropped me off at the Molina's and he gave me a hug goodbye. He walked towards the car, until I grabbed his arm. I gave him a soft kiss before watching him drive.

I enter the house, smiling. My bandmates noticed and started questioning me like I did a crime. Are you and Willie an item? one asked. You guys kissed? another one asks. I didn't deny any questions which was not normal of me.

I guess I was just too happy to be with Willie. I know he's the one :)

A/N Another short chapter, but I guess it's okay, right 😰?? Anyways see you soon :))