a drunken kiss

A/N So as said, I have a Bodyguard AU for Willex and this is the next part so enjoy :)

{ALEX POV}

1993

The friend group and I were walking around the mall, money basically flying everywhere we go. I was so busy I forgot about my bodyguard, Willie. He had a cute face and a hot body. Hard smash. Anyways, we were now at Nike and I was going to buy some new kicks until Willie stopped.

"Is there danger in new Nike kicks? What is it?" I ask furiously as he held my wrist.

"No sir. You're gonna be above your budget if you buy these," Willie answers. I'm impressed he knows my budget.

"How do you know my budget?" I question back at him.

"I know everything about you sir. Now, please put the credit card back," he begs.

"Alex, are you not gonna buy those shoes?" Bobby asks as he enters the conversation.

"It's past my budget, sorry. Bodyguard things," I murmur to him.

"It's good man," he says leaving.

I smile and apologized to the cashier for hogging the line. I put my card back and the shoes. My bodyguard and I walked outside of Nike and I said goodbye to my friends. My driver came over to pick me and Willie up and the whole ride was silent. Until Willie spoke.

"Sorry if I blocked you from gstting new shoes.." he apologizes.

"It's all good man," I say turning to him, our faces inches away.

I blushed for a hot second and turned away. Damn, please smash me already. That can't happen though.. I'm his client, what kind of bodyguard dates his client? I mean sure.. Sasha from MSA got her bodyguard to be his boyfriend but I'm not Sasha am I? No.

We arrived at home and I immediately lay down on my bed. I was exhausted. I felt my eyes weary and shut them until it opened again when I heard a voice.

"Son, I'm leaving for Paris today. Are you fine here by yourself?" my dad asks from the doorway.

"You're leaving for Paris again?" I ask, sitting up.

"Your mother and sister messed things up at our mansion in Paris," Yeah, my mom and dad lived in two different countries. But they're not divorced, my mom just thought it would be nice.

"Okay, see you soon.." I reply. He smiled at me and left. I sigh and got an amazing idea.

"Willie, can you get me some vodka in that fridge there?" I ask, pointing at the mini fridge.

"Aren't you too young for that sir?" he asks me concernly.

"I'll get it," I answer as I stood up and approached the fridge.

I grabbed the vodka and gulped the shit out of the bottle. Willie stood there, not knowing to do as I drank crap out of the bottles.

**

I fainted in Willie's arms. I drank ten bottles, haha.. alcoholic things. I felt Willie plop me down my bed and my eyes fluttered open. He was so close to face and I kept my face flushed. Then without thinking, I kissed him. On. The. Lips. It was so soft, I couldn't get it off. Was I having my Sasha moment?

I felt him kiss me back and I gasp at his sudden move. I ran my fingers through his hair and his palms made their way to my waist. Willie then slid his tongue inside my mouth which made me moan. Damn, I tell you. Then everything else was a blur.

A/N Long? I know. Don't blame me or do so. Btw, thank you so much for 300+ reads on this book!! Ilysm<333