A Servant Summoned

A pure silver sword, covered by anmetallic blue plates that ran around both blade and the hilt of the sword

metallic blue plates that ran around both blade and the hilt of the sword. It's blade was unmarred, almost like it was just created. The silver shone in the moonlight, adding to the ethereal mystery of the blade.

Even though he didn't show it, Kiritsugu Emiya was nonetheless impressed by the relic that the Einzberns managed to obtain. The legendary sword that King Arthur pulled out of the stone, Caliburn, though it wasn't the intended relic. It was more than capable of being able to summon a saber class servant. Even if Caliburn is associated with Arthur as much as Excalibur,  it's more than plausible to be able to summon the legendary King of Knights. 

"Acht did well," Kiritsugu said as he took a seat in one of the many benches in the Einzbern cathedral. "I doubt the other masters have a trump card this powerful."

A white haired woman, Irisviel gave him a confuse smile as she said,

"Then whatever could be the problem?"

""Given the connection the sword has to it's owner, the heroic spirit we're after will surely respond to the summoning. The legendary King of Knights, Arthur Pendragon." That's how it work on paper, this would be the best way to summon their preferred servant. But that isn't a guaranteed, Kiritsugu has heard of cases where a summon had diffident results regardless of the catalyst.

"How compatible I am to him is another concern." From what Kiritsugu was able to understand about Arthur, he was incredibly idealistic, to a fault even. While he himself was detached from the notions of honor and the false justice the King upheld during his time. Such concepts will only hinder him on his way to his true goal. Knightly honor holds no place in true justice. Justice must be dealt swiftly to those who deserve it. And having a servant that values such ideals instead of justice? He doubted he would like to have a servant like that.

Honor, chivalry, loyalty, honesty, fairness, valor. All values that Kiritsugu despised, what he needed was a servant with conviction. He needed a weapon, a just sword that will reap the sins of the world without mercy. Seeking to cleanse the world of its evils before anything else. That is a servant that would be compatible with him, if that's the case maybe he can summon a servant that is not King Arthur.

Knocking him out of his thoughts, Irisviel held the sword in her arms as she said,

"Is a simple ceremony like this enough to summon a heroic spirit?"

In front of them on altar of the cathedral was a perfectly drawn summoning circle.

"Surprisingly, yes. The summoning ceremony does not require an elaborate evocation." replied Kiritsugu as he began to check every last detail of the circle. "The grail is what does the actual summoning. As a master, my job is to anchor the Heroic Spirit to this world once it has appeared and give it enough mana for it to take physical form."

Done with the final check of the circle, he rose to his feet, saying,

"This should be good. Iri, place the relic on the altar." He turned his gaze back to his wife. "Our preparations will then be complete."

————————————————————————

"So that's what you think, I must admit you're right, such values have no place on the battlefield."

Suddenly a golden portal appeared, illuminating the figure that had spoken. A man in his mid to early thirties, long blonde hair that tied back in a ponytail, blue-green eyes, facial features of European origin, a navy blue cloak that covered most of his body and a sword and scabbed that hung from his hip. Staring into the portal, the man's face remained passive as he felt the draw of the portal. Walking up to the portal, the man could see a man and woman preparing for a summoning

"If you are to be my master, your ideal alone aren't enough, show me what you fight for."

———————————————————————

"Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill. Repeat five times, but when each is filled, destroy it. Set." said Kiritsugu as the began to gross a bright blue aura. Getting into position, Kiritsugu raise his right hand, the hand that had Command Seals inscribed on them, as he began the summoning ritual.

"I hereby propose...My will shall create thy body... and thy sword shall create my fate!"

The circle began to glow brighter as the man raised an eyebrow as he listened to Kiritsugu's chant.

"Abiding by the summons of the Holy Grail, if thou dost accede to this will and reason, answer me!"

"I hereby swear..."

As he chanted Kiritsugu's voice began to rise.

"I will be all that is good in the eternal world... I will be the disposer of evil in the eternal world!"

"The path that you walk is a lonely and dangerous one, do you have the will to be able to continue on such a path." the man said as he shifted his cloak and placed his hand on the pommel of his sword.

"You seven heavens, glad in the Great Trinity..."

Now at the end of the summoning, lightning began to sprout from the outline of the circle.

"Come forth from the circle of constraint, Guardian of the Heavenly Scales!"

"Very well," unsheathing his sword, revealing a pure white sword that was outlined by black as lighting ran along its blade. "I shall heed your call and help you realize your dreams as I slay any enemies that crosses our path." as the man stepped into golden portal.

————————————————————————

With a flash a brilliant blue light and thunderous sound came from the cathedral, illuminating anything and everything around it in a blue glow, blinding and deafening any unfortunate enough to witness. Once both his sight and hearing returned, Kiritsugu opened his eyes to see the room filled with smoke. Standing within the smoke was a figure where the summoning circle was.

As the smoke began to clear, it revealed the figure standing within the circle. His hair and cloak flowing behind him, revealing the white and blue clothes he wore under it. The sword that he held still crackling with lightning, seemingly being the origin of the light.

Raising the sword and pointing it at Kiritsugu, the figure spoke,

"Answer me, are you the master that shall be commanding me?"