Rage of the First King

"Do these fools claim to be kings in my presence?"

Everyone's attention was drawn to a nearby lamp post, from which the voice seemed to come to from. Irisviel and the other masters watched warily as a cloud of golden dust began to swirl around the top, slowly gathering together.

"There is only one person here who is worthy of being called a king, and I know for certain it isn't any of you."

The golden dust settled down to reveal the tall form with blonde hair slicked back, wearing a set of golden armor that shone the brightest in the night.

"It seems some of you need to learn your place.."

Red eyes bore down on everything below him as if it were mere dirt under his boot. Insects that could be tread on without a care in the world.

"Mongrel."

Both Rider and Saber had the gaze set on the newcomer, but each had their own reaction. Rider seemed almost humored by the servant's statements, while Saber glared at the new servant which was seemingly disdain.

The masters on the other hand, were not so quiet,

"That's.." Waver choked out.

"The servant who killed assassin." Lancer's master finished.

Irisviel looked toward Saber with uncertainty. Saber was certainly a powerful servant in his own right, but the power that radiates from the golden clad servant was of an entirely different feeling than the one that Saber gave off.

"How utterly disgraceful. Not just one, but two insolent dogs who dare disregard my majesty."

The condescending gaze started at Rider,

"Two pretenders stand below me, one a dumb brute," eyes crossing over to Saber, "and the other a believer of foolish ideals."

Both servants seemed unaffected by the insults that were thrown at them, more focused on the contents of the insult than the act itself.

"What an odd thing to object to?" Rider said, scratching his beard in confusion. "For I am Iskander, the world renowned King of Conquerors."

"To claim that only a singular person is worthy of being called a king is absurd notion. I am the First King of Illyria, my country by virtue of its constitution, already breaks that rule. Said Saber, adding his own opinion.

"Nonsense." Spat the golden servant. "I alone, am the true ruler of this world. All others who dare use the same title are nothing but lowly imitators.  Everyone in this world are my subjects, and are nothing but peasants in my wake."

And seemingly out of the blue, Saber began to laugh. Not a loud and confident laugh like that of Riders, but by no means a meek and quiet laugh. This laugh, to the gold servant at least, was that of condescending and insult. Like whatever he said were the drunken rambles of a fool, that his of all people opinions were worthless.

Angered by this, a dozen gold portals appeared behind him, golden light spilled out along with a myriad of weapons. All of which were pristine and poised to strike at a moments notice. 

"You dare laugh at me pretender! For such an offense the only suitable sentence is death! But I am not without mercy. Prostate yourself before me and I may offer you a swift and painless death."

"Say Saber, what do you find funny? Not many have the courage to act in such a way, especially when threatened." Asked Rider, curious of Sabers intentions.

Stopping his laughter, Saber looked toward the servant and said,

"I will do no such thing as I have no intention of dying here today, but I can offer an explanation."