The Duel of a Knight and King

The two knights clash was more ferocious than ever. Sparks flew as blades clashed. The wind was split by each strike. The ground around was torn asunder by steel and lightning. The brilliant light of their weapons reflected by the moonlight was the only thing seen by the normal eye. Bright red and gold clashed with dull white and blinding blue. A whirlwind of colors flew through the docks of Fuyuki. Neither one willing to give the other any advantage, when one pushed harder, the other would match with the same if not more intensity. The deadly dance that this once was had turned into a symphony of destruction.

The colors that were swirling through the battlefield was interrupted by a flash of orange. And just like that, the battle slowed,  and both combatants could now be seen once more. Lancer in a precarious situation with both of spears being raised above his head. Saber being the cause had his sword in the air as the orange aura that surrounded him faded away. Using this to his advantage, Saber swung down before Lancer had time to work. Creating a gash from the top of Lancers chest all the down as blood began to pour from the wound. 

Undeterred by such an injury, Lancer struck, bringing his spears down like staffs onto Saber.  Swinging his blade up, the weapons collided, locking together as the force running from the weapons and infill their wielders arms. While he may be able to beat Lancer in a test of strength, Saber wanted no risks as he kicked him away. 

Feeling his wound, Lancers looked at his hand as it came away coated in blood. Wiping the blood off, Lancer said, 

"It seems you've drawn first blood Saber." 

"First blood means nothing Lancer, what matters is the blood spilt after." was Sabers response. 

"Of course, but doesn't whoever get the first strike usually mean thats the more skilled warrior." said Lancer as he shifted into an offensive stance. 

"I suppose thats true. But the victor isn't decided till the battle is over." as Saber also shifted into a more defensive stance. 

Leading with the crimson spear, Lancer rushed at Saber, thrusting his spear forward. Sidestepping the , Saber blocked the golden spear with the flat of his blade, forcing it to the side. Using the momentum of the parry, Lancer spun around twirling his crimson spear so the tip would come down on Sabers shoulder. Predicting the movement, Saber raised his arm as a green orb surrounded him, with the spear connecting with the orb and leaving Lancer open. 

At least, that what was supposed to happen. Instead, the crimson spear pierced through the orb with no difference in speed. Sabers eyes widened as he back dashed, dispelling the orb and dodging the strike by a hair. As spear embedded itself  into the ground, Lancer used it rip rubble out of the ground and throw it at Saber. 

Creating another barrier, the rubble bounced harmlessly of as Lancer rushed again. Taking a stab at Saber, his spear met nothing as suddenly he felt a hand on his collar. Tossing Lancer into the air, Saber flipped his sword around to stab Lancer in the stomach, knocking him to the ground. 

"That spear was able to pierce through my barrier? Since this is Diarmuid Ua Duibhine, then that spear should be the Gae Daerg." Thought Saber as Lancer up from the ground. 

"I must be wary of both weapons, either could potentially bring an end to me." as Saber once again rushed at Lancer. 

From atop of his crane, Kiritsugu watched the battle through his sniper scope. Even with the revelation of Lancers spear, Saber still held the advantage over Lancer. Easily adapting accordingly to a weapon that could pierce through his defenses. Drifting towards where his wife was, standing not far away from the knights. His plan to use Saber as Irisviel's bodyguard worked to near perfection. Even with the destruction that the two servants were causing in their duel, none of it reached within a foot of where Irsiviel was.