The Calm Before the Storm

"Come on Saber!" Squealed Irisviel in excitement from the top step of a loading ramp to a private jet. "You've been wearing the same thing since you were summoned! I wanna see how you look!"

The sound of a door closing could be heard from within the jet. Footsteps followed soon after as Ky appeared in the doorway of the jet, dressed in a more inconspicuous outfit compared to what he was wearing previously.

 Footsteps followed soon after as Ky appeared in the doorway of the jet, dressed in a more inconspicuous outfit compared to what he was wearing previously

(With the Xrd hair)
His build that had been covered by the layers of clothing was now on full display, revealing a surprisingly muscular body. While there hasn't a huge difference in Ky's appearance, Irisviel was sure he was positively stunning in both outfits. He was also carrying a black box in his hands as he said,

"Apologize for the wait, and I hope you don't mind I'm not wearing what you prepared."

"No worries Saber, I can see how someone like you wouldn't want to wear something like that."

"I have nothing against suits, I just think can be a little too restrictive sometimes."

Giggling at Ky's statement while walking down the ramp, Irisviel said,

"So how did you enjoy the flight? I'm sure it was a different experience then what you're used to."

Following Irisviel, Ky said, "I have to admit, the airships I'm used to are much more luxurious. If I remember correctly there are rooms where you could have a full course meal."

"That's certainly impressive. I don't have a lot of experience with technology, but Kiritsugu said there's a plane that can go from America to England in three hours."

"Really, while I can't speak for any civilian aircraft, the ones that I've been on or military grade and can also travel that speed."

"That's the one part of being king isn't it. Riding in all those high tech military vehicles."

"I guess you could say that. But I think all the protection was more of a formality for me and the other kings."

Arriving at the ride, a black sedan with the driver already inside. Opening the door, Ky gestured for Irisviel to enter. Letting Irisviel get fully strapped in, Ky closed the door and walked too the other side and entered the car. Signaling the driver that they were ready, the car began to move, making its way through the streets of the city.

"Say Irisviel, it's come to my attention that you haven't been out a lot."

"That would be correct Saber, this is the first time I've ever been out of the castle."

Irisviel had an almost sad look on her face as Ky remained silent. Thinking something over for a moment, a smile appeared on his face.

"Then why don't we explore the city then."

Turning to face Ky, Irisviel's face brightened as she said,

"Really?"

"Really, I'm sure Kiritsugu wouldn't mind, and if he does I can create an excuse."