Chapter 2 ~ 'cherry' ★

song of the chapter: reckless serenade ~ arctic monkeys

• Matt Sturniolo •

Scroll down⬇️⬇️

@arabellarey posted a story! • 8 minutes ago

Caption:

New video out tomorrow 4:30pm EST !

"BELLA GET THE FUCK DOWN YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" Ella's screams pierced the walls, it was Bella's last year of school, senior year, something she should be excited for. Instead she was dreading it all, the new timetable, getting used to new lessons, it was all just horrible in her eyes.

Throwing on her black backpack on top of her grey zip up, blank tank and cream cargos, she ran down the stairs. "I'll see you after school."

"Yeah see you." Opening the door, she realised she hasn't actually seen her mum for two days. "Where's mum." She should have been used to it by now, and even though she hated her mum, she couldn't help but care for her, even a little bit. "No clue." Bella just nodded and headed out the door. She was going to make it a good day.

Just as anticipated, they were parked right in front of her house, Nick sticking his head out the window, waiting for her. "Finally you took forever forever, get the fuck in!" Nick swung the car door open, almost smashing it into Bella. "Hello to you too." Before she could even put on her seatbelt, Matt had already started driving, he hadn't even said hello to her? He offered to drive her to school and then doesn't greet her? Maybe he really wasn't changing.

Belle wanted to ask Evelyn when she'd be at school, that's if she was going, she always stayed home most of the time.

 ・゚゚・。iMessage ・゚゚・。

Evelyn: the fucking devil
Bella: BITCH

BITCHjust now
Hey, u coming in school???

The fucking deviljust now
Yesyesyes

BITCH•just now
Okokok

"Who is it?" Chris asked, he always needed to know everything, "Evelyn." She replied, switching off her phone, she caught a glimpse of the car mirror and from the few milliseconds she looked up, Matt was staring at her? He's honestly the most confusing person ever. Matt used to refrain from paying any attention to her, what was wrong with him now?