Chapter 15: 'you're so art deco' ★

song of the chapter ~ when the party's over by billie eilish

'call me friend but keep me closer'

~ matt sturniolo ~

"heyy." nick opened the door and enveloped both chloe and bella in a hug as smiles painted across their faces, tonight was going to be filled with takeaways, music, a dance party and whatever nick had planned. bella was excited, there was shortly going to be another reveal, something to do with her music and nick was acting all giddy, he always did when he was planning something.

"hurry up and get in." nick gave chloe a look as he ran upstairs, "close your eyes." chloe instructed, putting bella's hands on them, "what, why?"

"just do it." she closed her eyes, bringing her hands down to chloe as she guided her up the stairs slowly. what was going on? when they had reached the top chloe had positioned her in front of the living room, "open your eyes." when bella opened her eyes she was shocked at what she saw, the triplets and chloe had gone out of their way to set up some decorations in the colours of her album, balloons had spelt out the name of her album as she stood in surprise. "you guys didn't."

"we fucking did." bella really appreciated all of this, it was just what she needed to cheer her up and get her more excited for her album, "you guys my management team is uploading vampire any minute now." she has only realised the time and they all, including matt, ran towards the couch and flicked the tv on, trying to type in her youtube quickly.

"holy shit you did a whole music video." nick was amazed he hadn't noticed how busy she was with this whole album thing and pressed on the video straight away:

arabella del rey ~ vampire

"girl i'm so proud of you." chloe was the only one who hadn't head vampire yet and was beyond amazed at bella's talent, the others were amazed at the production of the music video and of course her voice, "that was fucking sick." chris complimented, bella's cheeks going red, "thank you, you guys are literally the best."

"photos?" nick asked, knowing she wanted to do a whole photo shoot with all the decor he had put up, he knew her enough to be suprised she hadn't already asked/

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

nicksturniolo