Chapter 11: 'except for you' ★

song of the chapter ~ ultraviolence by lana del rey

• matt sturniolo •

matt's finger hovered over the green call button next to arabella's name, she hadn't been in school for three days now, not even nick had heard from her since she told him everything that happened that night. matt couldn't call her, the last time they talked it turned into an argument and as much as he hated her enough to start one, he also hated her enough to want to know if she was okay. The last two days sitting alone in english were hell, he couldn't watch her work like usual or make fun of her just so he could hear her voice.

"matt what the fuck are you staring at?" chris snapped his fingers in front of matt's phone, waking him up from his day dream, he quickly shut off his phone, hiding bella's name. he looked in front of him to where bella would usually sit on the benches, it was empty and not to be dramatic or anything but empty just like how he felt when she wasn't around. "kid, you're staring again." instead of snapping this time, chris waved his hands in front of matt's face, "sorry." his voice was faint, his mind was too busy deciding if he should still call her.

"i think you need to tell bella." chris was getting annoyed at his brother now, he saw how much he cared about her yet always told her to fuck off and shit, it was starting to physically pain him to see how obssessed his brother was.

"no i don't."

 ‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

bella was sat in the music studio, she knew should have been in school but considering the circumstances of the last few days and everything that flowed through her mind, it only made sense for her to get it out through lyrics and start finishing ...

bella was sat in the music studio, she knew should have been in school but considering the circumstances of the last few days and everything that flowed through her mind, it only made sense for her to get it out through lyrics and start finishing up some songs she's been working on. but during all this she finally managed to post the video she had been dreading to post for weeks now, she wasn't quitting everything, but quitting vlogs meant that she had more space to create music and release it, she was all done with her single 'vampire' and it was vey obviously about erik.

she had also spend some time filming the music video for vampire, it was slightly inspired from twighlight, one of her favourite movies, everything was coming together, she couldn't wait for everyone to see just how much effort she had put into everything.

tiktok

"it's crazy, it's all coming together so quickly, the lyrics are all down, we've just got some recording left."