Chapter 3

Karishma turned the close board's open side, before entering the cafe. It was neither very big, nor small. Ambience is decorated with hand made stuffs which Billu, Cheeta and Santu made along with her. There is a painting of vast sea, and a ship on a sunny day hanging, right side of the wall. That's made by her, and you can say she's pretty good artist too.

Santu and Cheeta also made some crafts, but Billu.. uff he just made alien family. Well not really, he just wanted to made his family as craft, but unfortunately, his characters turned into unidentified objects.

She put on her apron and started to do her work... long day ahead.

Back to Haseena

"dekh rahe ho, aj kal kya zamana aa gaya hai.. matlab ki ab log gay stories promote kar rahe hai." Mishri gossiping with her friends. She is colleague of Haseena and she envied her very much. She can't stand to see her success and bitching behind her back.
"ha aur kya.. ye gayness ki bimari to sab mein corona ki tarah failta jaa raha hai.. chi!" her friend supported her.
"dekh lena, iski book agar release ho vi gayi na to koi nehi padega, humare mahan supirior Haseena Mallik ek gay love story promote kar raha hai?!
Ye jo humari boss ispe itna varosha karte hai na, sab khatam." they started to laugh loudly when someone spoke behind her back.

"kya hai na Mishri, kuch log na kabhi nehi sudharte."

"ouu, to agaye uske bodyguard! to Ms. Naina Mathur, ye vi batayiye janab kaun hai wo log." she said raising her eyebrows.

"tum obviously aur kon! pata hai gayness kis ko bimari lagti hai, ek wo log jo insecure hote hai.. you know male ego! wo log ye dekhna hi nehi chahte ki koi ladki unke bina vi apne life kaise guzar sakte hai.." said Naina.

"aur ek wo log jo khud gay ho kar apne feeling ko samjh nehi paate, panic karte hai.. aur fir hate failate hai. To tum kis catagory mein ate ho Mishri." said Amar behind her back completing her sentence.

"obviously 2nd one buddy, kiu ki wo male nehi hai na." Naina highfived with Amar.

"huh! tum jo bhi kaho, isse reality badal nehi jayegi, use wo book deal kabhi nehi milega." Mishri spat back.

"mil gaya hai sona.. umahh, lo mithai meri kissy." Naina air kissed towards her, and Mishri left from there angrily.

"Nain, to mujhe vi mithai khilao." asked Amar showing her teeth. He liked Naina but she doesn't know about his feeling. He is always such a gentleman, helped everyone and supported Haseena just like her elder brother.

"are mithai to laana hi vul gaya, shit yaar."

"koi baat nehi main laata hu, aur Ms. Mehta ko vi ye khus khabri deta hu, tum Hasu se milo."

"Thank you Amar." She hugged her tightly and he melted on that touch.

_

"to fir thik hai, ap dono ko jo vi baatein boli hai apko samajh to aa gaya hai na?" Haseena asked looking straight into her client's eye.
"ji-" but she was cutted by a very excited Naina.

"Hasu, Hasu, Hasu, Hasu..." she entered the room jumping here and there.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha.. bol kya hai? aise bandariya banke jhum kiu raha hai? dekh nehi raha ki main client se baat kar rahi hu." said Haseena irritatingly.

"oh, acha tu karle." Naina, roaming here and there in the cabin impatiently. Her heels making noise. Ignoring her Haseena again started to talk with her client, "Ha to-"

"Hasu, Hasu.. Pyaari behen.. Hasu." Amar entered her cabin very excitedly, sweets in his hand. Naina mouthed him to stay silent as she was busy with her client.
Haseena raised her eyebrows towards them, not knowing the matter. As this is very common that Naina and Amar always banged her door without any warning.
"sorry, un logo par dhyan mat di-"