Chapter 21 🎨

Haseena sat on the kitchen stool, dangling her feets behind Karishma. Karishma currently making chocolate frosting for cake. The noise she had been making with the supplies one could say that she is in a bad mood. Her fun, good mood ruined by one short hair person and the person who was sitting behind her was equally responsible.
Haseena swirling a spoon on the table with a bored expression. She had been trying to gain Karishma's attention for the last 10 minutes but no avail.
"Karishma?!" She called her for the 12th time.
"Kari-sh-ma!" now 13th.
"K-a-r-i-"
"Amma chup raho!" Karishma fired, "Ka baketi chalu hain?!"
"Ha to hum ye puch rahe hain, kya ap humare sath chalengi? Gallery opening mein?" Haseena asked sweetly blinking for several times.

"mujhe ki pooch rahe ho? jao Sruti se poocho, wo leke chalega tumhe." Karishma crumpled and threw the chocolate rapper imagining it as Sruti. And wished if she could make her eat Jolochips, then she might learn not to flirt with others girlfriend especially with hers. Other wise, she would ended up with mouth full of Jolochips!

"Ha, leke to chal sakti hu par usse art ki kuch khas samjh nehi hain." Haseena said and make sure to check her reaction quickly. Karishma still standing back facing her. "matlab?" Karishma enquired.
"Matlab ki pichli baar jab hum dono sath mein ek art gallery opening mein gaye the, to usne mujhe woha rakhe painting k bare mein thik se samjha nehi paya tha."
Karishma's ears perked up, "Pichle baar? Amma kitne baar sath mein ghoome ho tum dono?"
Haseena looked up from the spoon, gazing the celling, "teen char bar film dekhne, do bar gallery opening mein, dinner mein vi kahi bar gaya tha.. uh bhul gaya kitni bar."
Karishma swirled her spoon over the chocolate furiously. She ground her teeth before speaking, "Yaad vi nehi hain kitni baar! to tum unko kahe apna girlfriend nehi bana liya ha?"

The smell of something burning wafted over Haseena's nose. "yeh kuch jalne ki smell hain na?" she asked.
"Huh! hum kiu jalenge bhala? ap ki zindagi hain ap kisi k sath vi ghoom sakti hain. humein nehi ho raha hain jalan." she said but her tone saying eles. she's really jealous about Sruti, who got that much chance to spending time with Haseena, not to mention that they also used to went gym together. That skinny figure, fair skin could easily take someone's breath away.

"are jalan ki baat nehi! cake jal raha hain, usse bahar nikaliye." Haseena shouted behind her, which broke her daydream where she beating the shit out of Sruti.
"Kya! oh ha.." Karishma hurriedly tried to take out the cake. But the hot surface of the cake bowl touch her naked finger. Karishma immediately flinched in pain, resulting the cake fall on the floor.
Haseena jumped off her stool and dashed to her. "Dikhaiye zara?" She hold her hand, inspecting the slight burnt finger. "Ap dekh kar Kam nehi kar sakti kya?" she scolded and blew some air to her burnt area. "ap tap k niche apna haat rakhiye, main ice nikal ti hu."

~

Both sath on the living room while Haseena applying ice on her burnt finger. Karishma adored her features. Her eyes really looks beautiful without glasses. "Lijiye ab ap lagayiye.. ap ko dhyan se kam karna chahiye, kaha tha apka dhyan?"
"Uss Sruti k bacche-" she pause while realising what she gonna say. "Matlab Sruti k sath jaoge.. bohot maza ayega hain na?" she tried to cover up her jealousy but failed.
"hum to iss bar apko le kar jayenge, ap chalengi na? agar nehi Jana chahti hain to koi baat nehi, main Sruti se-"
"nehi main chalunga tumhare sath."

Haseena smiled before settling herself on the sofa comfortably. "Are ha! acha ap vi to bohot accha painting karte hain na? to ap apna ek painting kiu nehi dete exhibition k liye, sab ko bohot pasand ayega."
Karishma narrowed her eyes at her, "Mere painting? waha itne saare bade logon k bech mera painting kaun dekhna chahega!"
"kiu nehi? waise vi apki painting ka koi matlab hota hain, pata hain ek bar Maine ek painting dekha tha jo pura black hain, are bhai iska kya matlab ap bataiye." Haseena said laughing.
Karishma also chuckled, "Hmm, fine art ek aisi cheez hain jo logon k perspective pe depend karta hain. Ye dekhne walon ki imagination ko apna space deta hain."
Haseena looked at her curiously, "Accha? jaise ki?"
Karishma thought for moment, "Jaise ki, wo black painting.. uss painting ko dekh kar tumhe kis jagah ki yaad aya tha?"
"mera black jeans, mera favourite jeans tha wo."
Karishma raised her eyebrow at her before chuckling, no wonder why Haseena doesn't like arts.
"ha, aur vi kahi cheezein jaise ki raat ka asman, band kamra etc etc. aise hi fine arts logon ki soch ko azadi deta hain."