C H A P T E R 2

Word count - 1799
——————————

Before starting this chapter their are some glossary left in previous chapter, so let's me tell you meaning of those words 😊

1) di = sister
1.1) hidu = it's a nickname for Hridya
1.2) didu= it's means sister too it's just I make it rhyme with hidu

2) kurti= A dress ( i don't know why but yeah I make this the nickname of akruti hehe 😅)

3) kutti= bitch ( and yeah sometimes Hridya & Nayan say akruti kutti instead of kurti when they fight or jokingly too, well that's a siblings thing 😆😅, no offense!)

4) paraya dhan = someone else property/ right ( it's a kind of phrase used in India for daughters as one day they have to go in other family leaving her perents house, so just like we have to take care of others property it's a liability, society says that parents are taking care of her until her real owner come to take her, I know many of you may be offended after knowing it's meaning but there's more to know and if I started to explain you guys know we have to forget this chapter but if you want to know it more clearly say in comment section we'll have a separate chapter over this or else I'll try to find a way to explain this in the story somewhere)

5) Kamini kahin ki? Tu kutti teri behan kutti tera bhai ku = Kamini ( it's a bad word means ungrateful a kind of bitch too maybe or something like this and yeah used for girls if you wanna to say to a boy say 'kamina' ; well so this phrase is  'me ungrateful/ bitch?  You  ungrateful you bitch you're brother--' ( hehehe that's was when Hridya said akruti kutti and akruti fired back with this 😅)

6 ) CS=  Company secretary, it's a professional course in commerce field  in India and it's regulatory body is ICSI ( Institute of companies secretary of India) just like CA ( Chartered accountant) well not just like there's a difference between CA & CS and well you will know more about it in the story 😉

So.... I think I have cleared all the words which were left in previous chapter's glossary now we are ready to start this chapter! Enjoy 😊

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Akruti:- “ Then there's only one you can do----

---- I know forget about my last chan----

-----run away. ” akruti cut off hridya and complete her sentence; the room fell silent and Hridya, Nayan watch their own sister in horror as if she just become a white witch who comes straight From the cemetery.

Hridya:- “ AREYOUCRAZYYY??????????”

*************************************

Akruti fold her hands infront of her chest and ask “ yeah after listening all this I am! and my crazy mind has only this Idea, if you guys have any other then say ”

Hridya:- “ but...... ”

Akruti:- “ yeah I am listening say ” she gestures her hand to hridya to continue but she can't so akruti continues herself.

Akruti :- “look why I am saying  this IS because you my sister is not prepared for this marriage you have your own some dreams to acheive some obstacles to go through & without fulfilling your own duties you can't promise to help another soul, take responsibility of a whole new family, people, relations. It's like you are running from one class to another without actually learning the lessons of previous ones. And that's why you're feeling like this;  you have promised yourself some things and without  fulfilling them or without understanding yourself, you can't go to someone saying you'll understand them, fulfill their expectations when you didn't reach your own. Many people doesn't give any importance to this but this is the main thing which leads to all those unhappy ending to happily married after.  In eyes of world you're of age to marry so you should that's it but the reality is you should marry to someone when you have known that you have given yourself the & enough time & fulfill your expectations so that you can without any regret start a new journey and surrender yourself to eachother fully in the new relation of ultimate bond of soul. ”