C H A P T E R 3

Word count - 1523

Hehe!! i just listened this above mentioned song and think to write this chapter, enjoy if you can see the song then tell me too cuz' from last too times i am trying to upload some song and they are there while drafting but just as i click the publish button, boom!! they aren't, so if you see the song then that's good cuz' it is being played in Hridya Hridyam's wedding 😂

Let's see what happened next!

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Nayan:- " and here me worked all these days like a servent in the wedding just to run my sister away; anyway let's see what's happening at groom's side even though nothing will but let's see, hehehe "

Akruti:- " I'm feeling a little sad about Hridyam and his family now " and just like this they comes out of bride's room to let their parents find this case themselves.

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"**"*"*

Akruti comes towards her mother finding her to tell her Hridya is not the room but saw her mother coming in her direction with none other but Sharma Aunty, and she just wanted to smack her head in the nearest wall but controls herself.

Akruti:- "Maa..! I wanna to tell you something, actually hridy-----

------ I know what you want to tell me but it's not a time to see her

----huh? Ok

Akruti frowned and stay silent as the two females starts their conversation

Mrs. Rai:- " So Mrs. Sharma what were you saying? "

Mrs. Sharma:- " I come to give Hridya this, Mrs. Singh gave me this and said to give this to Hridya before starting the main rituals. "

Mrs. Rai:- "oh..ok! Let's go then. Akruti come dear let's see your sister! " she said and akruti thought to herself.

Akruti:- "oh!wow! I didn't have to do much. For once this metrimonial site come out pretty useful"
And she silently escort both the ladies towards bride room where in reality no bride is, funny!

As they enter the bride room and found it empty first they thought that bride must be in bathroom but after sometime they started to get hints there's no bride is there and they have to search for her a little more.

Mrs. Sharma:- "Where is the bride? is she roaming around like child today too? Don't she know it's her wedding day? WHERE IS SHE???? I can't believe this!! Ohh God!!!"

Akruti mentally facepalmed herself thinking of sharma aunty being useful is a useless thought itself.

Mrs. Rai :- "She must be somewhere around, don't worry Mrs. Sharma, Akruti! Call Nayan and your father"

In sometime they both came and Nayan talked with akruti via eyes asking her why sharma aunty is here? And akruti just shrugged her shoulders helplessly signalling what happened is happened we can't do anything now.

Mr. Rai:- "What happened? Hridya's mom what happened? --"

Mrs. Rai:- "--Me and Mrs. Sharma came here to give Hridya this (pointing towards the kalawa ) but we can't find her here, hridya is nowhere in this room, I don't know what to do? "

Mr. Rai:- " What do you mean by she is nowhere? She must be somewhere around. Nayan akruti go and find your sister everywhere, go"

Akruti and Nayan as per their part of act followed their father's order and search their sister all around whom they themselves had runed away. Funny!