C H A P T E R - 4

Word count:-1646 words
______________________________________

Mrs. Rai:- "We are so-----

-

---groom run away! " Mrs. Sharma cuts off Mrs. Rai and said those words, groom run away... Wait! WHATTTTTTTTTT??????????????????
GROOM RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Everyone got shocked after hearing this, Nayan , Akruti, MR.& MRS.RAI; groom run away? Why? When? Is this some kind of joke happening here? First bride and groom? They both run away from their marriage? What's happening here?
Mrs. Rai asked Mrs Sharma “ What are you saying Mrs Sharma? Groom run away? How can this happen? How can he run away from this marriage??? ”
Mrs. Sharma:- “ just like your daughter run away from this marriage!!! As simple as that now don't ask me this if I have known this why would I set this marriage up? ” seems like Mrs. Rai got her sense back after listening this, after knowing groom's run away she forgot about her own daughter's run away *_*

“WHAT?!?!?????!?? ”

oh! Looks like someone else getting new information here!

Mrs. Singh asked being shocked well not only her but looks like it's time for groom's family to be shocked, don't they know about this? Afterall Sharma Aunty had been gone to tell them the truth then why are Mrs singh, that groom's brothers and Mrs Singh are so shocked here????

One second! Don't tell me???...…

“ Mrs Sharma didn't you told them? ” asked Mrs Rai.

“ so you already knew this Mrs. Sharma??? Still you didn't tell us anything? Do you want make a fool of ourselves??? Is this the Highly mannered family with whom you set my poor innocent son's marriage? Huh? Answer me!!!! ” Mrs Singh asked Mrs Sharma being all furious

“ I come to tell this but before I can say anything about bride's run away you all dropped a new bomb with groom's run away! ” Mrs Sharma frustratedly said to both the ladies who looks like are ready to fight for god know what? while both fathers are thinking about how to solve this matter and the three child looks like enjoying the scene? No! Well no more even the drama is of high class but they can't just enjoy it so they are just standing on their place and waiting for the time where this all drama will stop and they'll get their bed and sleep*_*

  pathetic generation :( ~'~

all these days you said so many to us ,  what were you saying my daughter doesn't have manners? What will they think about you? For getting my daughter married to their son? Are they the high quality, classy people for whom you always make my daughter cry? Huh? Their own son run away from the marriage what will you say now? ”

“ Excuse me!!!!!! What are you saying about my son???? It's your daughter who runed away from this marriage first not my son, and we too thought we are getting a highly mannered girl for our son but who knows your daughter would come out like this!!!! Running away from her own marriage what kind of girl she is????? ”

And that's how both Mrs Rai and Singh started bickering about eachother's children run away and many more things like manners, with whom they hadd run away, etc etc and now it's looks like the present children are going to take part in this to stop or fueld this fire further whichever suits but before they could do something a voice ------- sorry sorry! Two voice break in and silence filled the room suddenly the more get 20times more tensed then it already was

Both men showed some mind and said both the ladies to Stop fighting like this it will bring nothing as it's not only others child who did wrong but their own children did the some so they are at no position to ask about manners and all and with this everyone sighs, they continued to stop this marriage here as no bride and groom are here now everyone was ready to go and face the society and announced the no-further-going marriage and with this finally the pethetic generation will have their sleep*-*_*-_-*