C H A P T E R - 5

Mrs. Rai:- " What are you saying sondarya ji? How can our younger children----"

Looks everyone got the Idea now as everyone is starting at the two specific persons who seems to process all these words as they look lost in deep thinking and----

"What The F-------!??!?!??!???!?!!?!?!?!?"

"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"
Akruti's POV

“ Should I call aksh again? ”

“ What? ”

“ What-What? To run you away! ”

“ What? ” I turn towards Nayan and ask him preplaxed.

“ Why? ”

“ Why? ” He knitted his brows showing the confusion on his face clearly.

“ Aren't you running away from this marriage now ? ” He come towards me while his fingers are still ready to call aksh.

“ No Nayan, I am not running away..I actually can't ” Now I stand up from the chair I was sitting on from last half an hour for the bridal makeup torture.

“ What rabbish you are saying duffer? Just few moments ago we ran away our Di (elder sister) and now you are saying ‘ YOU can't run Away? ’ why? ” He asked while moving his hand in all directions in air and at last folded them infront of his chest.

“ What has changed in few hours? ”

“ What has changed....” I mumbled as maa's ( mom) word re-entered my mind.

“ Now only you can save us Akruti ”

“ We don't know why hridya did this but if you too backout from this marriage now then we won't be able to live and face this society ” she said to me, I look at the hand which she is holding as if it's the last ray of hope, what I did? In my sister's happiness I forget I getting my parents in this mud of pride.

“ Think about us--No! Don't think about me! Not me but think about that person who is standing out there infront of many people with his pagadi ( A kind of hat symbolises as Pride) in his hand fearing it'll go at someone's feet any moment just because his Pride-his daughters turn their back at him? ” Maa said this making me crush down my last moment running plan as now my feet won't even take a step hearing this, No! I can't do this to my parents.

“ Don't worry mom nothing of this sort will happen so chill and go outside see your guests as I have to get ready for the wedding now ” I said wiping off the tear from maa's cheek. She hugged me and blessed me before walking out of the room.

“ Nothing changed Nayan mere bhai it's just what I did few hours ago was for my sister and Now the thing I am going to do is for my parents ” I said to my brother and he made this famous- infamous face which says “ Kardi na pagalon wali baat? ” or “ Here you are talking stupid or are you one? ” .

“ Oh! please,huh!Stop this mother Teresa act, nothing's going to happen to them, they'll get the Pride that exact moment I'll tell them Di scored 97% in that exam and they'll themselves show others the newspaper with her picture on front page with headline of second highest or maybe highest scorers etc etc.”

“ And then they'll know we were the one who got hridya ran away from her marriage! ” I said with a little high voice and kept my hands on my hips, frustrated. Silence filled the room for few minutes then me and my brother spoke.

“ Ok! Then do whatever you want but I am not a part of this now! ” and he walks out of the room.

“ And don't you think I don't know about your obsession over curl hair tallguys ” And the final jab before he totally was out of my hitting range.

“ Hey! What did you just said??? ”

“ I said what I said- The truth! ” came his loud voice, I stomped my feet on the floor,this brat!!!!!!!!!!!....”

750 words pheww!!💦So this is the end of this chapter how did you find this chapter did you like anything? I was thinking to continue the renting between both parents and the walking talking matrimonial site but then I felt like I was scratching that so i skip that part well if you want that part I add that in fragments of memories a little bit in upcoming chapters. Ok so I think this much is good for now let's meet eachother in next chapter and do try my other works too and vote if you like it 😉 you can even comment 👀👉👈

Ok bye

Vote