| chapter 1 |

CAUTION UNEDITED
||Bree's POV||

"SABRINA MARIE GET UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" My mom shouted at me. Ugh school, the hell of the earth.

"I'M UP!" I yelled back. I dragged myself out of bed only to land face first on my carpet.

"Ughhh." I groaned, pushing myself off the ground and stumbling into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and my music and hopped in the shower.

After 10 minutes, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and began my makeup routine. I put on my foundation, concealer, some light blush, mascara, and nude lipgloss. I blowdried my hair and I left it down in it's natural red waves. I looked at myself in the mirror, rolled my eyes and went on with the morning.

I went into my closet and stood there for a good 5 minutes staring at every single piece of clothing I owned, deciding on what I wanted to wear. Finally I settled on some purple skinny jeans, my grey serengetee shirt with a galaxy pocket, and my grey vans (I really like to match.) I decided to spice up my outfit a bit and put on my galaxy bucket hat. I looked at myself in the mirror and shrugged my shoulders, "Eh, I could do better but who cares?" I said.

I ran downstairs to get some breakfast, I grabbed a banana and my galaxy backpack.

"BYE MOM!!" I screamed as I ran out the door. I walked down the street to the bus stop and saw my homies, Ethan and Grayson there.

"Hey guys!" I said as I waved.

"Hey Bree!" Ethan said as he pulled me into a hug. Wow he smelled great today.

"Wassup homie?" Grayson said as he hugged me as well. Wow he smelled good too.

"Wow, you guys smell wonderful today. Is today a special occasion that I didn't know about?" We all laughed.

"No, we just wanted to smell nice I guess." Ethan said. I scoffed.

"You guys never want to smell nice." I said eyeing them suspiciously.

"Umm, uh-" I cut Gray off.

"WAIT?!" I yelled. They both jumped, Ethan put a hand up to his chest.

"Oh my gosh!! Is there a girl??"

"No." Ethan said.

"Umm, yes." Gray said. Ethan and I looked at each other with wide eyes

"OH MY GOSH!!!" I squealed as I jumped around with Ethan.

"Gray's got a crush!" Ethan sang.

"Who is she?" I said as I nudged Gray.

"Her name is Jenna." Grayson said shyly.

"Awww!!" I said as the bus pulled up. I saw Jenna on the bus.

"Good luck bud, you'll need it." I whispered into his ear as I pushed him towards the bus. He sat down next to Jenna and he looked like he was going to throw up.

"Aw, lovebirds." Ethan whispered into my ear as I giggled.

Eth and I sat in our normal seat in the back and just talked about random things and Ethan's ever growing fame.

||at school||

I had every single class with Ethan, I know crazy right, and only 4 with Grayson and those classes are after lunch.

Ethan and I walked to our first period which was history and sat by each other like always. After what seemed like forever, all the classes were over and I learned nothing, now it time for lunch.

Ethan and I got our lunches and sat down with all of our friends. I don't really have any friends that are girls but that's totally fine.

We were all yelling and laughing when all of a sudden the doors slammed shut and the lights went off.

"Hello everyone." A voice boomed over the speakers, "you may not know us but we know you, and we hate you."

I looked at Ethan with fear in my eyes.

"What's going on?"

____________________________
a/n: wow first chapter, sorry if it's bad. but anyways I hope you enjoy.