| chapter 8 |

||Ethan's POV||

Jesse.

I see Jesse.

What the hell is he doing there?? I thought he was poisoned. Is he working with them? So many questions rushed through my head.

"What do you want with her?" I growled into the computer.

"Revenge." Jesse said appearing right next to Bree. I step forwards as if I could do something to protect her, but all I can do is watch.

Jesse ran his hand over Bree's face, she moved her face away from his touch. She tried to say something but it was muffled by her gag.

"Oh baby, don't move away from me or you'll regret it," Jesse hand an evil smile plastered onto his face. He reached out his hand again to stroke her face she moved her head and managed to get the gag out of her mouth. She spit in his face, making him flinch and move away.

"Do not fucking touch me you bitch," she growled, anger forming in her eyes.

"Bree!!" I shouted into the computer, "Are you okay?? Are you hurt??"

"I'm fine."

"Not for long," Jesse says as he grabs a knife that was laying on the table, "Looks like we have to do this the hard way." Jesse presses the knife up against Bree's cheek and it cuts into her skin. She flinches in pain.

"I'm coming," I whisper as shut the computer so that he doesn't know that I'm coming. I run towards the cell door. I slam my hands against the door, grabbing it and pushing and pulling as fast as I can.

"Cmon guys come help me!!" I shout to Monica and Lenny. They rush over and start rattling the door with me. I slam into the door as they push forwards. After a couple more slams and pushing the door swings open. We all run out all different ways. I go and search for Bree. I hear her scream, I follow the sounds of her screams. I get to a door and I peer inside the little window on the door. I see a bloody knife and Bree with her shirt pulled down revealing her chest and a bunch of long cuts along her collarbone. I barge into the room.

||Bree's POV||

Jesse was holding the knife under my jawline, just as Ethan barges into the room. Ethan barging in startles Jesse which he drags the knife deep and across my skin. I feel the warm liquid spill down my neck as I yelp. God, I love that guy but he is not good in these types of situations. The pain finally reaches my attention and I let out a blood curling scream as the pain grows from just my jawline to all over my head and neck. Jesse pulls the knife away and raises his hands up into the air into a fighting stance. But as he does this, the knife drags along my lips, leaving a huge gash. I scream again. My lip is split open and blood is spilling into my mouth. I want to thrown up. I spit a bunch of blood out of my mouth and into Jesse's face

"Bree, let's not do that again," Jesse warns. I scream again and blood fills my mouth so I
spit it on Jesse again.

"Bree, I said not again," he shouts. Jesse takes the knife and plunges it deep into my thigh. Pain overwhelms me as I let out another scream. The pain is so bad that I can't focus on anything else.

"BREE!!" I hear Ethan scream over the sound of blood pounding in my ears.

"Ethan!" I manage to croak. I look up and see that Jesse is on the ground, not moving. Ethan comes over to me and unties my restraints.

"I don't know what to do with the knife.." He starts panicking.

"Go get the gag," I say, wincing in pain as I turn my head over to where it landed when I got it off. He picked it up and brought it over to me.

"Now you are going to pull out the knife really fast and tie the gag over the wound. Make sure to tie it tight so it'll stop the bleeding." I direct him as he nods.

"Okay on three," he says looking at me in the eyes.

"Okay." I look at him and brace myself for the excruciating pain that is going to come.

"1................3!" He says as he grabs the knife and pulls it out of my thigh. I scream in pain. He ties the gag around my wound.

"You skipped 2," I show a weak smile. He just laughs.

"Okay we have to go, can you walk??" He asks me helping me up. As soon as put pressure on my leg, my whole leg gives out. He catches me and I try again I clench my jaw trying to contain the pain. I limp over to the door and open it. Ethan runs by me as I'm left grabbing myself down the hall. He runs back and scoops me up in his arms and he starts running down the hallway. After running for what seemed like forever we reach a dead end. Ethan spins around looking for another door to enter.

"How do we get out of here??" I ask Ethan.

"The only way you're getting out of here is in a body bag."