| chapter 3 |

||Bree's POV||
It's Ethan.

Fucking Ethan.

Why does it have to be Ethan? I took my hands off of his face, realizing that I never took them off. Suddenly, hands were on my face. They felt all over my face and roamed my body. I shuddered at his touch.

Wait.

Hold the phone.

I'm not supposed to feel this way about Ethan. He's an ass. Why am I feeling this way?

His hands abruptly stopped roaming and he pulled back. Realizing who it was. I tried to say something but I couldn't. I heard engines come to life and the vehicle jolt, then we started moving.

Where are we going?? What if I don't come back?? Tears brimmed my eyes as I thought these questions.

Ethan's hands were on my face again, this time at the piece of cloth that was gagging me. He somehow untied the cloth that gagged me and he moved onto the blindfold getting that one off easily too.

I saw that we were in a box just barely big enough for the both of us and I saw Ethan and - oh my god. He is crying. THIS IS CRAZY!! IF ETHAN DOLAN IS CRYING ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!

I heard muffled speaking - Ethan. He was probably saying something along the lines of "Untie me you hoe," or something like that.

I untied his blindfold and mouth gag thing.

"About time, Jesus Christ." He whispered. I shoved his face.

"Why are we here Ethan? Is this a joke? This isn't funny."

"You think I did this?!" He whisper screamed.

"You mean this is actually happening? We are actually kidnapped?" I cried.

"Shhh, they can't know that we go out of the stuff." Ethan whispered.

I started sobbing.

"Shhhhh, c'mere you." He pulled me into his chest.

I fell asleep.

||Ethan's POV||

Bree was really scared so I thought I'd comfort her.

"Shhhhh, c'mere you." I reached out and pulled her into my chest. Her warm breath on my neck gave me a tingling feeling.

Hold the fuck up.

I've never felt this way towards anyone. Let alone for Sabrina Leaf.

Her continuous sobbing stopped and she was asleep. I stroked her face with the backs of both my hands - it is really hard to be romantic when your hands are tied up, don't judge OK?

After what felt like a gajillion minutes I woke Bree up.

"Bree c'mon get up we need to put these things back on." I shook her until she woke up.

"Ughhhh. 5 more minutes mom." She groaned. Sleepy Bree is sexy. Her morning voice turns me on. Shit! Get that thought out of my mind!!!!! Nononononononono. I felt something start to rise in my pants. Stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstop!!!!

"No Bree put on my blind fold and gag and I'll put on yours." I said hoping she won't notice my boner.

"Ugh okay." She put on mine first and as soon as she was done I put on hers. Wow that was way too close.

Right after I finished tying her gag, the doors opened.

"We're here bitches." A man said.