You dream it,you get it

Chris Pov's:

Did you imagine finish like this? Depressed because of Mildred in your huge manor and listening to one of the Drama's Brothers songs?
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
DUMBS!
Did you really think that I hang out with Mildred? Nah, first I'll be dead. I'm very happy at my home, sweet home, cinism imperial against all Total Drama's generations. Ah *Fake Tear* memories...Anyway! I own everything what a rich man could wish, money, cars, summer houses, everything less than somebody to my side.
What? Chef? No, I mean a woman. Someone who isn't a bitch only interested in my salary instead of my perfection.
What are you guys trying to say? Scared? Me? You're so wrong! The powerful Chris Mclean, isn't neither afraid nor of a girl. She'll arrive when I don't expect it, but I'll be the one to decide if I'll offer her my heart.

___ Pov's:
Great! That was the disappointing new season of Total Drama...I wondered more dangerous situations and interesting challenges. I know that it'll sound weird but, I missed the evil man who presented the last sixth shows. Yes, I'm talking about "Chip" as Lindsay used to call him. I'm an enormous fan, even sometimes I could be considered as "Sierra's sister",nevertheless, I'm not obssesed with Cody, he's cute,but let's be honest, there are lots of handsome man out. My parents, don't agree with me looking this reality, because they see it as sadic and of having horrible taste in contrast with their religion ideologies. I was checking on trends when I saw an advertisment "This is a new casting for Total Drama, and one new competitor will be added, that one will be known as of the fourth generation,if you think you have the necessary to resist during whole 8 weeks,send your video. Good luck!"
Then, I thought 'try it', you have the chance now, if you dream it, you get it. In other words, I'll do my best.