The most waited final of ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF STARS! (part 3)

Esteban: you'll thank me later *runs away*

Chris: We'll see about that, oxygenated boy *caresses a control above his pocket*

Narrator:

The finalists drive to the dock that would take them to their destination on the set of Lights Drama Action, but, as it was a port, their only contact is with the sea that surrounded the island.

Trent: eh...gwen...are you sure we'll make it to the studio?

Gwen: Sure, why wouldn't we get there?

Leshawna: I think that's why girl*points to the end of the pier*

Gwen: Damn...

The limousine falls into the vast waters and begins to sink

Trent: Quick! Get out!

The two girls take off their seat belts and open the doors. Consequently, the black-haired man goes after them.

The Cooper team was late, because Francisco was making some repairs to the car.

Brick: ready soldier, try to walk *gives her his hand to help her stand*

___: thanks Brick* smiles*

Brick: Don't overexert yourself, otherwise you won't be able to do more physical activity

Francisco: We're ready! *gets on the driver's side*

His friends enter the vehicle in the back and fasten their seat belts

Francisco: How are you doing with your little ankle?

___: I feel better, Brick healed me wonderfully

Francisco: Don't worry, Duncan is going to pay for what he did to you. For now, hold on tight*speeds up*

The speed increased considerably and, as expected, an attempt was made to sink, but the brunette touched a button so that he could get up and cross that river.

___: the guys are in trouble! we have to help them!

Francisco: forget it, we have to go ahead, remember?

___: A competition is not going to change who I really am, I will go help them no matter what

Brick: She's right, you never abandon a soldier!