Southamerican spread

Chris: last time in total drama....the show took a new road towards the final stage of the competition making the last 10 fight against their team mates. Duncan proof again that being cunning and having spent a few years in the correctional turn you able to avoid attention and in that way, succeed in commit misdeeds.And Geoff...let's be honest guys, he didn't effort so much, he also didn't give a worth battle. So hope today's mourning fulfills your expectations and satisfyies your wishes. Come with me and watch this episode of ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF STARS!

(intro)

The cameras point at the contestants running around the edge of the Bones' Island

Gwen: how much time will we have to keep on resist this tortures?

___: I don't know but it seems we already have the first player for the final*points at the boat which has Duncan*

Trent:come on girls, as long as we won this, the game will be less difficult

Chef: walking useless teenagers,I didn't take you here to rest, if not for learning survive strategies*whipes the air and them got down thanks to their reflexes*

Leshawna: I must really talk seriously to that man after this

Chris: *arriving*good morning adorable players*smiles and winks to ___*I'm here to take today's victims

Cody: does someone remember who are they?

Brick: I just know that tomorrow it's my turn with this soldier *points at the black haired*

Chef: the chubby and mamma's boy, go in the boat with the dumb smurf 

Chris: *frowns*so funny dude

The boys approached to the vehicle which would move them towards their battle and probably to the prize of 10 bigs that all of us would like

Chris: this dare will open your stomaches more than you think, welcome to the Southamerican spread!

Owen: I'm floating!*touches his cheeks and yells as a girl*

Dj: what do we have to do?

Chris: it's a food contest, both have to eat some dishes with your eyes covered. It's important to find out the ingredients, and the little surprise my producers left there, hahaha

Dj:wait isn't it unfair? being Owen has a huge stomach and isn't able to be totally full...

Chris: what is it bro? are you scared of losing?. We want to see who becomes the second finalist. So sit down in the place with the note of your names*they do it*okay...time to taste!

Owen:*tastes a piece of pizza*mmmmm, delicious!

Chris: what does it has?

Owen: oregano,tomato sauce,cheese, olives,crispy and spongy dough...it's pizza

Chris: in Argentina, the natives usually eat it a lot. What's it name?

Owen:uhm...hawaiian?

Chris: no....it's common...let's move forward with Dj

Dj:*lifts something and lets it in his mouth*...soft, pink sauce, cheese stuffed, it's ravioli

Chris: during the cast of this season, ___ said her favorite food was ravioli's...

Dj:4 cheeses

Chris:excellent big, let's continue with Owen

Owen: a bit of cumin,white pepper,chicken and vegetables,soft dough...my final answer is Tacos

Chris: in the north of Southamerica, people eat it most of sundays. Are you sure is it a taco?

Owen: wait! isn't...patties?

Chris: correct! we're back with you Dj

Dj: tuna,olives, red and green capsicum,and...what the hell is that?!

Chris:oh yes...onion and spicy sauce, a gift I told you before.The name is similar to what owen said, and the size too as a pie

Dj: okay, he said it was called patties,but looks like a pie...Galician patty!

Owen: dessert time?*licks his lips*

Chris:the question is, what would you like to eat?

Owen:donnuts!, brownies!, pies!*drools*

Chris:calm down!just slow your excitement!. You can only choose 1 dessert,what will you prefer?

Dj:Lemon Pie

Chris:and...?*raises a eyebrow*

Confessional box:

Owen:and there I was...trying to decide which dessert I'd taste first!. But it was impossible! everything was chocolatey and caramely! then I thought that the best option would be...

End of the confessions

Owen:I'll take the donnuts

Confessional box:

Dj:that would be something for I had to be worried. What he chose will lead him to the victory, I can see it, I've lost this

End of the confessions

Chris:the second stage is a little more difficult, let's see how much you can deal with

Interns: *lift a blanket and shows 10 dishes of what both had choosen*

Chris: this games have 2 purposes. First of all, show your manners at eating, and the second...entertain community while you hold your efforts for throwing up hahaha.I won't make run a time, but the condition is the high quantity and never give up

  Owen and Dj started to swallow, the blonde not even tried to bite what he was introducing in his mouth. The camera team looked at him terryfied, although many have seen him doing this activity in last seasons, it still beings disgusting for some people.

  Maybe it was due how Owen grew up, or that his parents ignored the way he adopted at lunch time, or he saw it was a boring way to enjoy a meal thanks to his kinder fellows and decided to be innovative. 

  Whereas, with the brunette boy was distinct. He cut tiny pieces slowly, and up that fork to his mouth enjoying it. His eyes were uncovered and while he blinked we knew he liked the food. Many years with mom have left him something else than fear as a lesson, and it was manners and respect for others while eating or not.

30 minutes later, the first season winner was pinned down with his lips painted in colorful sparks and sweet milk

Chris:I guess we already know who was defeated

Dj:yeah, well won bro. I'm glad of being defeated by the best*shakes his hand*

Chris:what the hell are you saying dude? he is the one leaving the camp,not you. I'd like to remind our audience that there isn't elimination bonfire anymore. The chapter finished for now, tomorrow, we'll have the interesting mourning "Brick vs Trent" who will win? Find it out in ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF STARS!

(Writer's note:leave down in the comments which is your favorite food,I'd like to know in order to meet a bit more of my readers, thanks and see you! <3!)