The most waited final of ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF STARS!(part 2)

The cameras focus on those present from all possible angles, the finalists look at each other without being able to believe that the last day of their time at the camp would be summarized as a tribute to all the seasons of the series

Chris: doubts so far participants?

Gwen: *raises hand*

Chris: yes? my dear gothic with dark humor and little contact with the heat of the sun?

Gwen: It's going to take us a lifetime to complete this challenge. Couldn't it be shorter?

Chris: do you have a better idea on how to finish a new cycle?

Gwen:...

Chris: I thought so. Let's keep going!. We move to Revenge of the Island ☢️🐛🐁! Although that season did not attract many ratings.

Geoff: that's because the public loves the classics and we do! We are the only and original ones of the first three seasons of total drama friend!

Everyone: yes!

Chris: silence! I'm trying to explain a challenge!

TDRI: The culmination of this stage was an impressive duel between Cameron and Lightning aka Sha-loser. The first to arrive will face each other and the rest vice versa. Whoever wins that part of the challenge will be the two who will battle for the honor and glory of the 10 million dollars.

DJ: Does this mean that if we fall behind or lose this level, we will be left out?

Chris: correct DJ, wow friend, you get it. The next phase is All Stars 📺🌟📸!

TDAS: Who doesn't remember the time a couple with multiple personalities reached the final and had to ignore each other's feelings to win? After all, that's the wonderful thing about this show. They must find a way to get to the dangerous area of ​​the forest and find a key. Whether by air or by land. That will help you in the Phakitew Island section 🐻🖥️🔨.TDPI: Our influence in selecting the finalists' assistants may have been of very little collaboration to Shawn and Sky. It's incredible what a video can provoke in a naïve hopeful! I mean, do you remember his face? Hahahaha, brutal. In this section, your task will be to swim in the well-known 200-meter mud puddle. Buried there among the multiple layers of muddy content, there are four treasure chests. But only one will be opened by the correct key. Try to hold your breath and not die drowning.

Duncan: Hey, this isn't fair, you gave the former participants tubes so they could breathe.

Chris: since when are you an old man of law?

Duncan:...

Chris: Yes I thought so. Anyway, now I'll tell you about your challenge in the Total Drama section Ridonculous Race 🔎📑🚖!