rescue and disappear!

Chef's Pov:

The last Time in Total Drama...the vermins had to remake the disgusting breakfast forcing the awful to taste each of the food*shows when Heather swallows her vomit and eats until fly's dessert make her explote*compared to that,my cooking is wonderful*devilish laughs*today's dare will make those airheads think and you too, so stay tuned for another chapter of TOTAL*sharpens a knife*DRAMA*takes out a coconut and crashes it against the wall,dividing it in middle*THE REVENGE OF THE STARS*uses the knife to poke his teeths*

(Intro)

🎾Gwen:good morning Trent

🎾Trent:good morning*yawns*

🎾Duncan:it seems you didn't sleep well*points to their baggy eyes*

🎾___:we're three*walks in and hits a wall*ouch!

🎾Leshawna:Owen was snoring the whole night!

🎾Alejandro:at least no one of you got a disgusting visit at midnight*shakes*

Confessional Box:

Cody: to be honest...*scratches his nape*

This happened the last night:

Owen was sleeping pacefully (snoring) making it difficult to his mates, when suddenly, he stands up and goes out of the hut. The flys were resting at the castle when he went in and walked to a particular bedroom.
Alejandro was hugging a picture of Heather so in that way his pain for being separated would be less.

Alejandro:*asleep talking*there are no...*snorns*barriers...

Owen:*whispers in his ear*of course not, dude...

Then Al wakes up and sees the big adorable ball dancing around naked. So he just could yell due to what he was watching.

(Writer's note:who remembers why owen walks asleep will win a marathon)(Pd:the answer is in the show)

End of the flashback

Lindsay:okay...that was disgusting in many ways...

All the campers were walking to the living room when they found the presentator's gel

◾Tyler:wait guys... isn't this from Chris?

◾Geoff: you're right bro

◾Sierra:how weird, he would never forget one of his hair products

🎾___:shouldn't we assume that something worst happened to him?

All:*looking at each other*wohooooo! Yes!

🎾Dj:we should celebrate!

🎾Alejandro:finally, one day without dares

Chef: I'm sorry to cut your fun but you'll have a challenge

Duncan:guy, if you haven't noticed yet, a smurf with well-cared hair isn't here bothering with his voice

Chef:because the task is about that

🎾___:I told you*roll eyes*

Chef: it's easy, you have to find and try to not be caught by me

Harold:we're fried