bus ride | 001

SEPARATED

SEPARATED

khalani / lani sat against the window of the baddies west bus that they were currently heading to Tallahassee in.

khalani was part of the mini baddies west group that the baddies had currently added for s3 of baddies west.

and they were now going to Tallahassee for some of the older baddies to perform.

khalani she was chill , she didn't say anything like the younger mini baddies they liked to be in the drama or be like the older baddies.

she was added later then the other mini baddies because she had just went to live with her godmom chrisean a few weeks ago & then chrisean introduced her to natalie.

and natalie felt like she would be addition to the other mini baddies.

" y'all excited?" sky asked the mini baddies who were just talking.

" i mean yeah it's just to perform there nothing like that is gonna happen." lani responded and gigi hit her hand a little.

" stop jinxing it!" gigi another mini baddie said and lani shrugged her off.

" a little excited i guess." journey responded while desire and kennedy nodded.

so there you have it the mini baddie west girls , khalani, gigi, journey, desire, and kennedy.

there was absolutely no reason for adding mini baddie west but natalie felt like they needed a little spice with the younger ones.

even if the other baddies were a little violate , younger kids were worst & the drama was good.

" we'll we're about 30 minutes from the Tallahassee house." sky added.

" i just can't wait to get there ." kennedy stated and they laughed.

" me too kinda ." sky said before heading back to the other side of the bus to talk to the older baddies.

" just wake me up when we're there."

. . .

lani woke up to somebody tapping her and found out it was gigi signaling her they were now here.

they all got off of the bus and took eye of the big house that was beautiful on the outside and everything.

it was very big and everything stairs cute.

" so we gonna go perform tomorrow but y'all could go ahead and view the city as long as you got somebody with you and get back okay!" natalie instructed and everybody nodded.

some girls went to go check the rooms others went out.

gigi and lani went out with chrisean and sky to check out the city.

they were walking through the large city and lani had turned around for a quick moment before walking again and then felt something or someone collide into her shoulder.

" my bad." she heard a voice apologize before looking up.

shit he was fine she thought.

" thanks." he smiled and she froze.

damn , i said that out loud !? she literally panicked.

" oh shit i said that out loud?" she asked playing with her earring clearly nervous and he nodded.

" yeah it's good though , you fine as fuck too not gonna lie." he responded before walking away.

damn , i ain't even get his number she thought.

she then started speed walking to catch up with the others and they turned to her.

" we saw you talking with tyler." gigi stated and lani scrunched her eyebrows.

" who's tyler?" she asked and they shook they heads.

" the boy you was just talking too." gigi responded and lani made an realization face.

" he was fine , and wait how you know his name?" lani asked.

" hes a rapper i think , seen him ona socials a few times."

. . .

lmfao, so i just thought of this randomly like what if the baddie west cast had like mini baddie west with them and so i just decided making this and i been having this thing with tyler so i decided to make it a tyler book along with the whole mini baddies west 💀 !!