sneaky | 005

SEPARATED

SEPARATED

they had finally left tallahassee and khalani was a little sad right now because in those three days they got to know each other very well.

but that didn't mean they was not gonna text each other still , and plus after this trip she was going back home because of her mother , who needed help with her younger siblings , she was not the oldest but her brother was outta town right now living life.

she already had let natalie know but she would be back for the season of baddies east of course.

ty ty ✌🏽👴🏿😘

wtf are you talking abt 🗿

like we could just teleport to each other like ykw i meann ..?

boy , gtfo so ima just teleport to you right now .?🌚
like shut up

Yhu always so mean ta me 😒

ok ima be nice

Good now ... call me

boy on set tf ?

ty ty ✌🏽👴🏿😘 replied to message ' ok ima be nice'
^^^

I hate you , fine ima call you.. 💔

. . .

khalani was on mute but her camera was on as she listened to the baddies talking and she looked down at her phone to see tyler took a FaceTime photo.

" hey future babe." tyler winked in the camera sassily and she side eyed him while going to unmute it.

" what's wrong with you?" lani jokingly asked.

" i can't be ona phone with my futureeee babeeee?" he dragged out and khalani rolled her eyes going on mute again as he started sharing his screen.

" you , you and you." he said out of nowhere as she looked at his screen to see him posting the ft photos on his instagram close friends story.

" tyler ima murder you." khalani unmuted herself.

" it's alright youngin." he snickered as he watched people view it already.

" you're annoying." she started smiling and he took another ft photo.

" your braces looked cute when you was smiling , but close your mouth now.." he mentioned and she kissed her teeth.

. . .

the two stayed on FaceTime for a while to the point natalie had sent the younger minis to there room bc of the drama.

khalani had her own room so she was finally off mute as she promoted her phone on the bed showing herself.

" so you leaving after this trip?" tyler asked excitedly.

" yeah , going back to los angeles." she replied and he nodded.

" we can arrange where ima travel tomorrow." he started telling his manager and she rolled her eyes.

" where you even gonna stay?" khalani asked and he paused just realizing.

" my manager said he got us a house in LA." tyler started jumping up and down excitedly as lani took a ft photo and he didn't even notice.

" so excited." she laughed and tyler nodded.

" it feel like you been gone for a year." tyler shrugged and the girl side eyed him.

" you pushing it now." she said and tyler mugged her before looking back at his phone since he was still sharing his screen.

" where we gonna meet up at in LA.." khalani asked and tyler shrugged , they did get a house close enough or so due to khalani's location which tyler asked her for , but he never really thought about the other necessities.

" we gonna find out." tyler muttered out as he texted his manager.

" might even have to film a music video out there hollonnnn." tyler started getting hyped and she rolled her eyes.

" you taking advantage of this moment." khalani laughed and tyler shrugged.

" we only live once." he mentioned and khalani nodded.

" we'll once we meet up , let's go to six flags , gotta turn up."