lets talk | 003

SEPARATED

SEPARATED

it was about the next day in Tallahassee and she was meeting up tyler secretly at a nearby park.

it was late at night they were also meeting up at.

" took you long enough." he stated putting his phone down seeing her coming to his view.

" problem?" she asked as he stood up from the swing he was currently sitting on.

when was he this tall? khalani thought.

" let's go little worm." he shook his head and she furrowed her brows.

" wait are you confusing me with somebody else?" she asked looking around and he looked at her.

" no , i've got the right person." he stated before grabbing her hand and started walking with her.

" where we going?" she asked.

" movies." tyler answered and she furrowed her brows she ain't even bring money.

" why? and ion got money." she stated and he shrugged.

" because we're gonna watch movies and i got you it's on me." he generously added making her nod.

she then took out her phone to see a lot of text messages, well only from the minis.

. . .

gigi 🐇
girl you better get back here before morningg

journey 👽
the nigga must be THAT fine huh ? for you to sneak out?

desire
i would've done the same thing too chile ignore them.

. . .

" damn you snuck out of filming?" tyler laughed looking down at her phone and she turned it off.

" boy , all up in my phone , nosy self." she smiled showing those beautiful braces of hers.

" girl close you mouth , making me blind by just looking at them braces." he said covering his face jokingly and she rolled her eyes.

" you're doing to much now." she rolled her eyes once more.

" keep rolling them eyes , you gonna be rolling them for something else also." he stated making her furrow her brows.

" boyyy , shut up." she responded pushing him away but she went with him forgetting he was holding her hand.

" dummy."

" hush."

" guess we stuck." he shrugged and she side eyed him.

" no there's no stuck." she said trying to remove her hand from his but he wasn't letting go so she sighed.

" you're annoying." she added and he shrugged.

" we'll that's makes both of us , twinnem." he stated smiling and she mugged him.

" twinnem ? , there's no twinnem at all." she responded and he shook his head.

to be honest lani had forgotten all about sneaking out it felt like they were meeting up normally right then and there she didn't even know how this would effect the both of them.

instead of being just friends.

it was something else.

" let's go." he said as he walked inside the movie theater with her and they looked around before going to buy there tickets for the movie they were going to watch.

before so they went to go get the popcorn and snacks , the line was surprisingly not that long so they had time.

it seemed short to them because they spent the whole line talking or just making fun of people.

" stop don't do that." lani said swatting his hand down at the child he was pointing at that was crying in public and tyler was laughing.

" nah if i was his pops i was gonna give him a beating." tyler laughed and she side eyed him.

" i can't be seen with this / you." she said pointing at tyler.

" welp you already are."

. . .

um , let me go make these little people cry in my other story 🥰😈

they won't see this bc they don't listen when i tell them to read my other stories 🙄😒