instgram | 007

Liked by luhtyler_ and 126 , 726 others@5starrlani my city 🌃

@5starrlani my city 🌃

luhtyler_ lil sis ❤️
↪️ ❤️❤️

chriseanchriseanchrisean lanii 🩵
↪️ chrisean 💜

user2 😍😍😍

user6 pretty 😍

user1 she look like every other girl .. what tyler see in ha..😂

__________

" haters one o one." lani looked at that one persons comment who was hating on her post's.

" just obsessed." tyler shrugged.

" finish your song." lani over looked to tyler who had dragged her into this studio.

" glady will." tyler shrugged as he continued to mumble some of the lyrics he was thinking of , as lani went to watching her netflix show.

" one more time , one more time." tyler said as he sang a few lyrics and mumbled.

" your on live aren't you?" she asked and he nodded.

" and your watching your little netflix show aren't you?" tyler asked and she nodded.

" im being very productive." lani smiled as tyler mugged her.

" im being more productive actually." tyler shrugged as he looked at the live comments.

" what are we doing today?" lani asked and tyler shrugged.

" i wanna check out LA." tyler replied and lani got up from her seat.

" a big city huh , well good luck with that." she joked and tyler mugged her once again.

" good luck? you gonna be accompanying me." tyler started and lani rolled her eyes.

" right of course i am." lani smiled before walking to him and standing in the view of the phone right behind tyler since he was sitting in his chair.

" ugh go back to watching your netflix show." tyler shrugged her off and she laughed clinging onto him more and he mugged her.

" shut up hoe." lani replied as tyler turned around and lani immediately let go of him pretending she didn't say anything looking around.

" what you just called me." tyler asked and the live chats started blowing up.

" nothing." she replied smiling and tyler put his hands over his eyes for a second.

" your braces blinded me once again but you get a pass from what you've said , anyways let's go explore the city of angels." tyler got up grabbing his phone and she shook her head before taking her jacket.

" please leave my braces alone for a second." lani advised and tyler shook his head no.

" i like bullying you honestly." he smiled proudly of himself.

" why do i have to explore with you anyways thought ? i live here." lani scoffed.

" because your like a gpc but in real life you'll tell me where everything is." tyler laughed and she rolled her eyes as they walked out heading to the car.

" wow using me are we?" lani asked and he nodded making her make a confused face.

" don't worry I'll buy you some food to keep you preoccupied."

" fine , right now and I'll be a gpc." lani jumped around excitedly at the mention of food and he rolled his eyes.

" fine , what do you want?" he asked as they got in.

" wingstop , now now and now." she got in the car as she took the phone from tyler ending the live and they closed both car doors.

" am i your servant now..?" tyler asked starting the car.

" welp , you did ask me to be your gpc person could atleast use some food while doing this." lani shrugged smiling.

" well gpc person we're gonna be going places today , now tell me where wingstop is." tyler smiled sarcastically and she started laughing sarcastically.

" you're funny." she stopped laughing before tossing him his phone.

" you better go get a real gpc friend." lani smiled sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

" did you forget who's buying you food?"