time wasted | 004

SEPARATED

SEPARATED

the girl was currently getting yelled at by natalie as she found out just now in the morning the girl snuck out for a boy.

" there's no way you snuck out for a boy!?" natalie yelled and everyone looked at them.

the girl biting her lip down as she contained what she wanted to say back.

" while filming too!?" natalie yelled and the khalani sighed as the cameras were on them.

khalani's con
no way they're recording me getting yelled at , and i can't say shit back to because oh it's always respect your elders stfu , wait who said i can't say shit back.

" it was just a meet up , nothing like that and i snuck out when all of us were sleeping a good way to sneak out also so it wasn't when we were filming actually." khlani replied and the older girls looked at her insane.

razor
mmm * shakes head* kids these days.

" girl lower your tone im the reason you're here." natalie stated and the girl rolled her eyes.

" you acting like it was a big deal though , like i get your mad but you yelling in my face like you my mama." khalani rolled eyes , sucking her teeth.

natalie nun con
really wanna go there because i can call your mama right now.

" girl just don't do it again." natalie shook her head grabbing her head and walking away from the younger girl containing herself from saying something.

khalani con
ugh yeah , i snuck out for a boy a very fine one also * shrugs * wait shit we on tv he can see that * smiles *

_________

the girls had finished filming and khalani was on her phone smiling as she texted tyler.

" texting him again?" desire asked and the girl nodded.

" you deep in your phone for him girl." journey joked taking her phone and she looked up.

" girl gimme my phone back." khalani said and journey gave it back rolling her eyes.

" see deep ina phone for him , call down." journey sighed and khalani got up.

" khalani!!! someone here for you!!" natalie yelled downstairs and everybody went to check who it was.

the girl started running down the hall way and slowed down as she walked down the stairs.

" who?-" she cut herself off seeing tyler and he mugged all of the girls in the house except her.

" let's go , i don't feel like staying here to long." he said before walking out.

" let's go?" natalie laughed shaking her head.

" what do you mean no?" khalani asked and natalie shook her head once again.

" you snuck out last night , not tonight again." natalie said and the girl gave her a confused look.

" but you know about it right now?" khalani replied and natalie smiled.

" walk out you not gonna travel with us to the next trip , maybe you can the trip after that though." natalie stated not wanting to hurt the girls feelings and kick her off the show.

" just let her go! i would've done the same for my nigga!" chrisean defended her and natalie sighed.

" fine." natalie said and khalani smiled before exiting the house and leaving with tyler who was taking pictures of his self.

" big as house , take some flicks off me though." he shrugged giving her his phone and she rolled her eyes.

" you lucky I'm doing this." the girl said taking his phone and he started posing.

" you look dumb ass shit." she said and after it was done he gave her a stank look.

" two more." he advised and she side eyed him before he started posing once again.

" big ass head." she laughed and he glared her once it was over again.

" girl just take the last one before i fuck you up." he side eyed her and posed.

" that's why ima make your pictures look ugly." she joked and he started walking to her once it was finished , taking his phone.

" you annoy ts outta me let's go."