six flags | 006

SEPARATED

SEPARATED

khalani was back in LA , and the first thing she did was relax in her bed.

that soon started to end as her phone began to rang and she answered it.

" what do you want tyler." the girl groaned as her phone was facing the ceiling.

" girl stop playing with me and put the camera on you." he mugged the phone and she groaned even more.

" can i sleep in peace , i literally , literally , actually , just got home." khalani stated and she could've sworn she saw him shrug.

" anyways ima be in LA by tomorrow for a week , so you better do your little girly stuff before we head tf out." he explained and she just ignored him closing her eyes.

" whatever." khalani muttered before her vision went dark and she fell asleep leaving a talkative boy on the phone talking by himself.

. . .

the girl woke up at dawn and rubbed her eyes before checking her phone to see tyler still on facetime.

" you're so creepy sometimes." she laughed at the boy who's phone was prompted on his kitchen island as he stood against the kitchen counter eating a chip looking like he zoned out probably thinking of something.

khalani quickly took a screenshot as tyler rolled his eyes.

" you scared tf outta me." tyler jumped before shaking his head walking up to his phone.

" i thought you hung up.." she said and he shook his head.

" we went 5 hours long on here bae." tyler winked jokingly as she rolled her eyes.

" so much for ' im a player not a simp babe ' ." she repeated his song lyrics.

" i am though." he smirked and she mugged him.

" so you playing me right now?" khalani asked and he nodded , she was about to hang up before he said.

" im playing."

" oh you better be." she smiled showing her braces which made tyler put his phone down.

" man , i can't stand people with braces." he shook his head.

" ima throw ice cold water on you in your sleep." she admitted and tyler picked his phone back up looking at her crazy.

" you're crazy."

. . .

it was currently the next day , and khalani had gotten ready , tyler had notified her he was in LA.

they had kept their little promise on going to six flags so here they were walking through the theme park.

" let's go on that one." khalani pointed at a rollercoaster.

tyler shook his head rapidly not even wanting to look at a rollercoaster or anything else.

khalani wanted to go on every single ride while tyler wanted to sit out.

" yeah,  you." he laughed sarcastically and she glared him.

" no us." she replied before taking his hand and entering the line while he sighed.

" why can't we just eat something and call it a day." tyler asked and she looked at him while tilting her head as she crossed her arms.

" we can eat after." she laughed as they waited.

. . .

" bruh , ima puke." he said holding his stomach as she laughed at him.

they had just gotten off the ride and tyler was screaming through out the whole thing.

talking about im a real nigga, he was screaming like a baby.

" Ahh!" the memory played in her head over and over as she laughed at it.

khalani shook her head as she looked down at her phone reading live comments.

she had gone live as soon as they fastened their seat belts.

she was holding her phone for dear life on there , she couldn't lie though they both were scared.

tyler more scared then her.

" can we eat now?" he asked and she snickered.

" yes." khalani replied as they made there way to a food truck.

" never going to six flags with you again."