who ? | 002

SEPARATED

liked by chriseanchriseanchrisean , 5stargigi and 12 , 567 other people

thattbaddgirllyy she a baddie she know she a 10 😂 !

stunnagirl
my lanii babby 🤞🏽😘
↪️ my stunna girrll 😍

chriseanchriseanchrisean
miniii mee 😍🔥
↪️ 🤞🏽😚

user3
you pretty 💕❗️
1 like : @thattbaddgirlly

reality

the older baddie were just performing in a club of Tallahassee where many fans were waiting for them to come & arrive.

and they had just got there and were taking pictures with some fans on the way in and saying hello.

lani walked besides journey who held her hand knowing about her social anxiety when it came to a lot of people.

" you okay?" journey asked generously and lani nodded squeezing her hand telling her she was fine and journey nodded back.

it was after the greeting and some of them were now performing.

i guess because the minis weren't of age yet they were brought back to the house.

but did you think they would stay there ?

nope all minis had snuck out , security following along didn't even stop them.

" so where to first?" desire asked and lani thought.

" want to get some Tallahassee food ? always wanted to try that " she suggested and they nodded.

" let's goo!" gigi said.

. . .

the girls had just finished eating and were now just wondering the city and figuring out where to check out next.

they were now making it back to where they had first came from.

they still had so much more minutes before the performance ended and they were cool.

that's when lani bumped into somebody again and she looked up seeing it was the same boy from the last time they bumped into each other.

" again?" she said and he furrowed his brows before looking at her and realization hit his face.

" damn must be fate." he said pulling out his phone.

" where you going keep bumping into me." lani asked and he laughed.

" just walking around or so nothing like that." he replied and held his phone out for her and she guessed it was him asking for her number.

and she typed it in before handing the phone back to him.

" just so yk , ion live in Tallahassee just performing and tour." she commented and his face dropped.

" damn was hoping i could see you already and shit." he sighed and she smiled.

" i am gonna be here for 3 more days though." she said and he nodded.

" ima make those 3 days worth it." he commented before he side hugged her and walked away.

" damn who was that?" journey asked.

" rightt." desire stretched out.

" wait wait calm down! he for me yall i don't know about yall." lani said and they laughed.

" anyways they had bumped into each other on the way to the performance i guess they bumped into each other again and this time exchanged socials." gigi explained and they nodded

. . .

lani had went straight to the room she shares with gigi cause she didn't want to hear no drama from the older baddies when they got back.

so she was currently just scrolling on instagram until a message popped up and she tapped it.

unknown

Yo this tht girl I bumped into ?

sure is .

Damn wats ya name starting off like tht

khalani hbu

Tyler , yk like luh Tyler

boy shut up i ain't know who you was till my friends told me  😂

Like yhu famous

sure is baby im on baddies west

Oh shit I see the two famous people yk usss

you sound mad zesty rn pooh🌚

Yhu see I was tryna hype us up but nvm

damn alright nigga , you a hype man now gettt ittt perioddd

Shut tf up

now you ruining the vibe 😂

Yhu ruined it first

anyways boy bye i gotta go film

Ima go watch baddies west just bc of yhu now wtv tf that is & wtv tf thts on 🥱

boy 😂 it's on zeus network btw
bye now

Yhu gonna be bck

what if im not 🤐

Gonna have to come find yhu myself

contact name changed too " ty ty ✌🏽👴🏿😘 "

Dfpwm

😂😂😂 .

contact name changed too " khawavi "

🌚🌚🌚 ..

If you gotta problem fix it ho

shut up