Chapter 4

Alison's P.O.V.

The fight was finally over. We were all standing in Tony's apartment standing around dad. "If it all means the same to you, I'll take that drink now" he said as he put his hands up in surrender "yeah, not going to happen now" Tony said as he lent down and picked him up by the arm. Uncle Thor put him in some weird looking hand cuffs, ones I've never seen him wear before.

"Ali?" He quietly whispered to me, everyone was busy walking around the apartment getting things together before uncle Thor took him back to Asgard "what?" I snapped "I'm sorry" he said "if you were really sorry you wouldn't have followed through with this" I told him, I shook my head before I walked away.

Thankfully I wasn't severely injured during this fight. I had a black eye, bloody nose, busted lip and a broken rib, causing the rest of the left side of my rib cage to be bruised. I was just dreading having to go home and have the rest of the family see me like this. I walked outside the tower with the rest of the team and took a few deep breaths "Alison Marie! Get your ass over here now" I heard Trish yell from down the road "Trish?" I asked, completely shocked "what do you think you're doing being out here?" She asked in an angry tone, I looked over at Matt who had a guilty look on his face "I'm sorry! She saw the news and she made me tell her what was going on" he told me. I put my head down and sighed "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but if I did you wouldn't let me don't of this" I told her "damn straight I wouldn't let you do this! You're crazy for thinking that I would" she said, I didn't say anything and just let her yell about everything. "What's going on here?" Uncle Thor's voice came from behind me, coming outside with dad and the rest of the team "I'm just making sure that she's ok" Trish said, acting like she wasn't just yelling at me "that's not what I saw" he said. Dad kept his eyes on me, using his telepathy to talk to me "are you ok? You didn't get to hurt did you?" I just shook my head no, totally lying about the injuries I've got. "I'm sorry, but we need to take Alison with us. It's time for her to come home with us" uncle Thor said "what?" We all asked at the same time "yeah, it's time you come back. Your dad is going to be going to be facing some jail time for his actions down here, but maybe with you finally home he'll be doing better" uncle Thor told me "oh" I mumbled "what do you mean it's time for her to go back? I don't think so" Trish told uncle Thor "Trish, I told you this when I first brought her here when she was a child. That there will be a time when she needs to come home, I never gave you a timeline because I didn't know if there was one. Now I know you don't want to let her go, but it's time for her to come home and be with her family again" uncle Thor told her, using a tone of voice that said 'don't fight me on this'. "Fine" Trish said, completely defeated. "What about my stuff?" I asked as I turned my attention back over to uncle Thor "we will stop by the house you've been staying at and grab you your things before we leave, don't worry" he smiled down at me. I nodded my head before looking back at the family "I'm going to miss you guys. Thank you for everything you've done for me in the last 5 years" I smiled, we continued to say good bye for the next few minutes before I actually had to leave.

Matthew's P.O.V.

"Matthew!" I heard mom yell, she did not seem happy "yeah?" I asked as I came into the living room. "Where the hell is you sister" she asked "she's in her room" I told her "oh really? If she's in her room, when why the hell is she on the news?" She asked, giving me a look that said 'tell me the truth or you're in big trouble' "she's somewhere in New York. I don't know where, but I know that she's out there helping with that fight though" I said quickly "I'm going to go get her" she said, getting up off the couch and made her way out the front door, I looked at everyone else and they all quickly got up and followed her "we're not going to let her go out there alone" dad said, patting my shoulder, I was sighed again before following them out.

Alison's P.O.V.

I walked back over to uncle Thor and dad, the bifrost quickly surrounding us and taking us back to Ryan's house to grab my bag, my phone charger (even though I have no idea if it's going to work on Asgard), my pillow, my blanket and my teddy bear that I've had ever since I got here and couldn't sleep. "I'm ready" I smiled lightly at uncle Thor and dad "alright, let's go" uncle Thor said. We made our way outside and got onto the sidewalk before the bifrost surrounded us again and brought us back up to Asgard.

It's really weird that I'm finally going to be home again, I never thought I'd be back here again.

(A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to like, comment and share!)