14.1: Love's Resonance: Ignition

Chapter art by 雾里红: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/80207837

This chapter contains sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

I stared into Sushang's golden eyes my face above hers, still a little out of breath from how long we had kissed. Her eyes stared back lovingly back at mine, her expression one of entrancement. She undid her ponytails before she headed to the bath, and now her damp hair was strewn over the bed messily.

Feeling her tugging at my shirt, trying to signal me to take it off, I swiftly took my shirt off. By no means was my body extremely eye-catching, but she slid a hand up from my torso to my chest as if she were stroking pure gold.

"Your heart's beating really hard... Nervous?" She whispered sweetly.

I nodded my head. "More nervous than you think."

She closed her eyes and nodded. "Me too. I'm so nervous. And yet... so excited." Her hand slid up to the back of my neck to pull me in for another kiss.

I took the string that she had tied into a small ribbon to secure her bathrobe in my hand. "Can I?" I asked gently. She nodded, and I slowly pulled, undoing the ribbon.

As the bathrobe loosened her cleavage became visible. It did not slip off completely, just hiding her nipples from my eyes. I saw her chest rise and fall with her breathing as she lay on the bed, presenting herself as defenselessly as she could to me.

Gently pushing off the remainder of the bathrobe with the back of my hand, her two breasts were now revealed to me in all their glory, her small, perky nipples indicating her arousal. Seeing how fixated I was on her breasts, Sushang began to blush bashfully as she placed an arm over them.

"You're staring."

"They're beautiful. You're beautiful." I replied as I gently took her wrist and began to pry them away, which she resisted slightly at first, but her arm slowly began to relax.

"Can I touch them?" My right hand paused as I reached out for her.

She looked at me, her blush becoming more furious as she turned away and nodded. Having her consent, my fingers drew closer and my palms finally came to rest on her breasts. If a popular saying amongst horny men on the Luofu went 'Large breasts fill a man's hand, small breasts fill a man's heart', then Sushang's would fill the soul as they fit perfectly into my hand, like two halves of a whole.

Giving them a soft squeeze, Sushang shifted a little under me as a soft moan escaped her lips. Her breasts were soft, yet had a firmness to them, and as I let go they quickly returned to their original state.

My thumb and index finger slipped their way to her nipples, and I gave them a gentle pinch. Sushang gave a soft, surprised yelp as her body jolted.

"I'm sorry! Did that hurt?" I quickly apologized, pulling my hand away. But as I did she grabbed my hand and lowered it back onto her breast.

"N-no. I was just a little surprised." She continued, her voice slightly more muted than before. "It felt good."

Perhaps feeling victorious that she was feeling some pleasure as well, I continued to massage her breast, my fingers pinching and rolling her nipple in them. Sushang continued to fidget as she began to softly moan, her eyes closed and lips slightly parted.

Her other breast seemed to have been neglected, so I lowered my lips onto them and kissed them. Once more Sushang jumped at the sudden sensation, but instead of pushing me away, her hand wrapped around the back of my head, pulling it closer.

Taking it as a cue, I parted my lips and gave them a lick before sucking on them lovingly, while my hand continued to fondle her other breast. Sushang's moans grew a little louder, her hand scrunching my hair, her breaths growing heavy.

Removing my mouth from her breast, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her, my hands now fondling her breasts with more intensity, with fingers massaging her nipples. I felt her tongue brush against my lips, greedily awaiting for my tongue to reciprocate. Responding to her desires, we continued to kiss, our tongues brushing against one another as she let out muffled moans from the pleasure of her breasts being stimulated.

Feeling a little more adventurous, one of my hands left her breasts and began to slide down her body, feeling out her curves and the smoothness of her skin. My hands slid down to caress her outer thigh, slowly moving to her inner thigh, creeping closer and closer to the goal that lay between her thighs.

Breaking our kiss, I looked at Sushang for any cues to stop. Instead, I was met with a look of carnal anticipation, waiting for my hand to finally touch her slit, her eyes constantly darting from my eyes to my hand that had slid down her body. Deciding to tease her a little, I used a finger to brush her groin, and she began to frown at me with pleading frustration. Returning my lips to hers, my fingers slid onto the entrance of her vagina, slick with her fluids.

Sliding my finger up and down her entrance, Sushang began fidgeting, as if trying to entice my fingers to enter her, her breaths becoming heavy with excitement and anticipation. Deciding that I had teased her enough, I slowly pushed her finger into her pussy, and Sushang's moans became a degree louder, muffled by our kissing.

Once more breaking our kiss, I began to slowly slide my finger in and out of Sushang, marvelling at her reaction. Moans now clear escaped her lips with her mouth now gaping open, sighing in pleasure. Her hips fidgeted, attempting to adjust themselves to experience the most stimulation from my finger. Her pussy became wetter and wetter, a small drop of it trickling down my fingers and building up in my palm. The insides of her pussy were warm and wet, pushing against my finger as I pushed in and sucking them in when I pulled it out.

I continued scraping my finger against her vaginal walls, feeling them almost spasm as Sushang's moans continued growing, her face becoming one of euphoria. Her reactions were a huge turn-on, and I could feel my erection trying to break free from the confines of my shorts. As I revelled in her reactions of pleasure, Sushang turned to look at me with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Faster. Please..." She sweetly sighed, her eyes pleading. I could not bear saying 'no' to her expression and teasing her after hearing how she was practically begging for more would just be mean, I began to stimulate her insides more, sliding my fingers in and out with more vigour, the sudden increase in pleasure causing Sushang to lean her head back and let out a loud, arousing moan.

Only a few moments had passed since I increased the speed of the strokes of my finger, and she started to whimper.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Her voice became higher and higher, her breaths becoming fast and shallow. A moment later her back arced backwards, her thighs contracted and began to spasm as she let out a passionate, high-pitched groan.

Having her first climax of the night, Sushang quickly crumpled onto the bed, heaving in the afterglow.