15: The Shape of Love

Chapter art by 綺羅✦ : https://twitter.com/amamitsutsuki12

Exact Art link: https://twitter.com/amamitsutsuki12/status/1672961005985615872?s=20

I was greeted in the morning by Sushang pinning my thighs to the bed while servicing my member, saying she had mistaken it for 'breakfast', refusing to let me get up until she had a serving of my semen down her throat. After a proper breakfast, Sushang and I decided to take the second day at Skyscape Sanctuary slowly. She was still rather worn out from our first time experiencing making love last night while I was worn out the moment I woke up, and so the day was spent lazing around, cuddling in bed naked besides the times we went out to grab food, teasing each other to wait for the night to go wild once more.

As expected, by night time the both of us had grown all hot, bothered and impatient that once we had rested enough after dinner, our lips began to glide across each other's bodies, kissing and licking each other, getting a taste for each other's skin.

As we headed to the bed to make love once more, this time Sushang pushed me onto the bed before crawling on top of me and straddling me.

"It's my turn tonight," She said as she licked her lips hungrily.

And so that night was spent with even more lustful passion. Knowing that we were about to be separated the next day, we made love multiple times that night, making sure we infused the shape of our bodies onto each other, imprinting this memory within us for centuries to come. When we finally were too worn out to continue the room had become a mess - the sheets were stained with fluids that could not be differentiated between mine and hers as we laid down beside one another, gasping for air.

Sushang crawled into my embrace, her thighs still twitching occasionally from how many times she had climaxed. Burying her face into my chest, the two of us held onto one another tightly, for the morning that was to come meant the day of separation had arrived.

Arriving at the Jade gate, the same place Sushang had entered two years ago, the two of us held hands with fingers intertwined. It appeared the mood was rather heavy, friends and lovers about to be separated for a time only the universe would know. Comrades hugged one another, shedding tears. Cloud Knights who had found a lover and had become a couple just like me and Sushang kissed as one boarded the ship back to the Yaoqing, promising to continue to contact them.

We were halfway into the queue when an official messenger came up to us.

"Ms. Li Sushang?"

Acknowledging the details, the messenger gestured for us to follow him, and he brought us to a grand building on the Luofu, to which even I had not been to before on my patrols.

The seat of Divine Foresight.

As we entered the grand gates of the building, the General was dozing off at his post, with Fu Xuan by his side, who flicked his forehead to wake him up as we entered. He stared at us with an emotionless, stern look. Fu Xuan, seeing the expression on his face, turned to us and gave us what was almost a disgusted glare.

Jing Yuan sighed as he gestured for one of the attendants to speak. The attendant stepped forward with a scroll, his hands trembling as he unfurled it.

Had we done something to offend the General? Sushang and I looked at each other with confused and worried looks as we waited for the nature of the crime we had unknowingly committed to be announced.

"By order of General Jing Yuan and Endorsement of Master Diviner Fu Xuan, Li Sushang's departure from the Luofu is not permitted due to 'severe consequences' should she leave the Luofu, as per the Master Diviner's divinations. She is to be placed under the care of her partner and his residence, but is not placed under any restrictions until future divinations deem that is it safe for her to be absent from the Luofu."

It took both of us a while to register what he had said. The General's expression suggested that we were guilty of a terrible crime, and yet what we had heard was the opportunity for me and Sushang to remain together.

Taking a second look at the General's face, his expression had changed and he began to laugh.

"Your expressions made this whole set-up worth it. Don't you think so, Diviner Fu?"

"You're a scoundrel, General."

Realizing this was an elaborate plan by the General, both of us heaved a sigh of relief.

"Ah, but the part about Sushang not being allowed to leave the Luofu is true. We already have sent word to the Marshal about this." Jing Yuan continued. "It appeared after our meeting during the Xianzhou Festival, Diviner Fu here sensed something unsettling from you two, and after many divinations these last few months, she concluded that it would be best for Sushang to stay aboard the Luofu for now. So if you want to thank anyone, thank her."

Fu Xuan gave a snobbish huff.

"My actions are for the benefit of the Luofu. I couldn't care less what you two have between one another. Do not misunderstand the meaning behind my actions." She frowned once more when she saw us thankfully smiling. "In fact, I almost regret doing my divinations, for I have seen things you two have done that... I should not have seen." Causing our thankful smiles to turn awkward.

As we thanked them and turned to leave, the messenger passed a letter to Sushang, whose senders appeared to be her parents, telling her not to worry about them and to continue her stay on the Luofu and carry out her duties as a Cloud Knight there. However, regarding our relationship, they seemed a little sceptical and wanted to meet me at least once in person before giving their approval.

Sushang lept into my arms and we tightly embraced one another after we left the Seat of Divine Foresight, knowing we had more time together now. As for being placed under my care, I did have my own residence, but it always being devoid of life meant there was no point staying there. But as I led Sushang in, I smiled, knowing that I could come back home with the woman I love to welcome me home.

"Welcome home, Sushang." I greeted, as I embraced her lovingly once more.