14.3: Love's Resonance: Desire united

Chapter art by Arted: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/7674104 (Caution: 18+ art account)

This chapter contains sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

The existence of contraception did exist on board the Luofu, but its main purpose was to prevent the spread of disease where living with a disease for eternity was certainly unwanted. One could even say it was a customary practice that had rubbed off onto them by outworlders. Unwanted pregnancies were not an issue - that had been solved thousands of years ago by the Alchemy Commission after the passing of law regarding reproduction demanded a surefire way to prevent another explosive population expansion.

Not knowing if Sushang was uncomfortable having her first time without a condom, I confessed I did not have one on hand. Sushang appeared to appreciate my thoughtfulness, a gentle smile crossing my face as she gave her reply. "It's your first time too, right?" Sushang asked as I nodded shyly. "We're both clean then," She smiled before leaning in to whisper seductively into my ear.

"It's my first time too, and I meant it when I said wanted to feel everything."

Never did I think Sushang was capable of such dirty talk, which I hated to admit was working at turning me on. I could feel my penis rising, and my mind once more eager to make love to someone for the first time. She laid down on the bed and spread her legs, exposing her already wet clit, her eyes looking at me expectantly, her breaths getting aroused and heavy.

Using a finger, I spread her wetness across the lips of her pussy, ensuring her entrance was evenly lubricated before I placed my tip on her opening. "I'm going to put it in then." She nervously nodded. Having her consent, I slowly pushed into her.

She was hot, tight and wet. I could feel myself sinking deeper into her, and an indescribable pleasure filled my body. But the same could not be said for Sushang. Her hands were grasping the bedsheets tightly, her face wincing in pain. I stopped pushing, and she looked up at me.

"Is it in?" she looked up to try and see where we were connected. Her breathing was heavy, and her eyes were tearing up.

I shook my head, "Only the head went in. But if it's too painful we don't have to continue." To which Sushang shook her head rapidly.

"Don't you dare." She threatened. "Just keep going... slowly." She smiled as she laid back down, bracing for the pain.

I reluctantly obliged, holding my breath, trying my best not to hurt her as I continued to slowly push into her, feeling the walls reluctantly push apart as my cock made its way through, only to clamp back on tightly, trying to eject the foreign object entering it for the first time. Sushang let out soft moans which were a mix of pleasure and pain. I had finally sunk all the way into her to my base, and a tiny trickle of blood had stained the sheets.

"It's all in," I said, and she responded with a smile, her face slowly shifting from one wincing in pain to a small smile of relief and pleasure. As if to reward her, I pressed my body onto hers and planted a kiss on her lips, to which she responded by wrapping her arms around my neck to prevent my lips from pulling away as she overran my mouth with her tongue.

Breaking our kiss, she looked me in the eyes. "I'm okay now. You can start moving." she panted, out of breath. Returning to my initial position where I had slid my cock into her, I slowly began to pull out. Both of us had probably felt the same jolt of pleasure run up our spines as I did, for she also twitched and a moan escaped her lips. As I pulled out, I felt her insides almost trying to suck me back in, as if yearning and refusing to let go of the love it had just felt.

Pulling out till only the head of my cock was still in her, hungry for the pleasure the first time I entered her, I once more began to push into her, and another wave of pleasure washed over both of us, Sushang's back arching as she let out a louder moan while I felt the walls of her vagina clamp down on me.

I slowly began to move my hips rhythmically. In, out, in and out. The sensation of doing so was mind-blowing, feeling her walls teasingly resist both my entry and exit, pushing and pulling me back in, the sound of our fluids making a soft wet, squelching sound. Sushang seemed to be starting to enjoy the pleasure, her eyes closed and a smile of euphoria crept across her face as she let her soft, sweet moans fill the air.

Seeing that she was enjoying the pleasure, I began to speed up more strokes, which made Sushang let out a high-pitched yelp from the sudden increase in pace, before resuming her moans which resounded louder and higher, pleasure prevalent in them.

"Mmm! Keep going like that! It feels good!" Sushang moaned, her hands crumpling the bedsheets. Spurred on by her moans of pleasure, I increased the intensity of my strokes, moving faster and deeper into her. Sushang's moans followed suit, becoming even higher and more intense.

Seeing her breasts bounce attractively every time I slid into her made me reach out to touch them, giving them soft squeezes while a few fingers pinched her perky nipples. As I massaged them, Sushang once more yelped from the additional stimulation, the walls of the pussy clenching around my cock, her breaths becoming heavy with arousal and sultry moans leaving her lips.

The naughty desire to try and overwhelm her till she was mad from pleasure began to grow, and my other hand reached down and pressed her clitoris. As I did, Sushang let out a high-pitched groan and threw her head back. With back arching, I felt her walls contract hard and her thighs began to spasm as I felt a sudden gush of heat over my cock, followed by a small spurt of fluid from her pussy.

"I think I'm going to lose my mind..." She weakly said. Taking that my mischievous plan was working, I continued thrusting my hips, massaging her nipples and drawing little circles on her clitoris, once more causing her to climax yet another time. She looked at me with pleading eyes, unsure if she wanted me to stop or continue, her mouth clenched together while a small drop of drool flowed out from the edge of her mouth.

I returned her smile with a devilish grin. Leaning forward, she obediently opened her mouth to let my tongue in, opening yet another faucet of pleasure for her, her moans, now muffled resounded like sweet music to my ears.

I continued to drive my cock into her, the sound of her fluids becoming even more prominent than before. Sushang was completely immersed in pleasure, moans escaping from her mouth. But I could also feel my own climax approaching, and Sushang had a sense of what I was feeling as well.

"You're about to cum too right?" She said between gasps before giggling. "It's fine, do it inside me. Let me feel your warmth inside me." As she finished, I felt her legs wrapping around my back, pulling me deep and preventing me from deciding to pull out last second. It appeared my assault on her senses had made her unbelievably horny, and the intensity of my thrusts increases to yet another level, causing Sushang to climax once more from the pleasure.

Finally, with one last hard thrust into her, I felt my climax arrive. My thighs tightened as felt myself pumping my warm semen into her. Sushang too arched her back once more, shivering under me as she climaxed from the heat that was spurting into her. I leaned onto Sushang to kiss her, and Sushang welcomed me with her mouth open, begging for my tongue to ravage her mouth. Once more, I ravaged her mouth as I did small thrusts with every surge of my semen I felt rushing out of me, trying to fill the deepest parts of her.

"Ah... it feels so hot inside." She sighed as we broke out kiss. Pulling out to lie down beside her, she sat up to observe the aftermath. "Ah... It's dripping out..." She said as she placed a hand between her thighs and showed me the string of semen that had formed between her fingers.

After cleaning herself up, she laid down beside me to join me basking in the afterglow. It seemed our first time had been more intense than we had both expected, and fatigue began to set in once we started to calm down. Sushang placed her head on my chest. While she was about to doze off, her tired voice met my ears.

"I'm glad I didn't let you slip through my fingers... My first love... my first kiss... my first time... I'm glad they were taken by you..." She mumbled as she dozed off.

I raised a hand to stroke her hair.

"Me too," I whispered as I planted a kiss on her forehead.