Chapter 1 the beggining

Heather was always interested in animatronics.
Since her childhood at Freddy Fazbear's pizza she always dreamt about working around these fuzzy animal like robots.
On October 5th 1998 she finally managed to get a job in Freddy Fantasy Land, a new theme park based on Pizzerias from the 80s.
Heather could hardly contain her excitement as she stepped through the entrance of Freddy Fantasy Land on her first day of work. The air was filled with the nostalgic tunes of arcade games and the laughter of children. The animatronic characters stood on the stage performing.
Freddy Fazbear wearing his classic bowtie and holding a cane in this iteration of Himself, Bonnie playing on the guitar and Chica just standing serving food to the kids.
All fuzzy and soft covered in the synthetic fur looking just like in Location from Utah.
She headed towards her boss office that was right next to the kitchen area

The office was a modest space adorned with posters of classic video games and memorabilia from the 80s. Mr. Rogers, a middle-aged man with graying hair and a warm smile, welcomed Heather inside.

"Ah, Heather! It's great to have you on board," Mr. Rogers said, extending his hand for a friendly shake. " I'm sure you'll fit right in here at Freddy Fantasy Land."

Heather shook Mr. Rogers' hand, her excitement bubbling over. "Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity, Mr. Rogers. I've wanted to work with animatronics since I was a little, and this place feels like a dream come true."

Mr. Rogers then said."Well, Heather, we're glad to have you. As for your nightshift, let me walk you through the routine. We have a few important tasks to take care of during the nighttime."
He gestured for Heather to take a seat, and she obliged.
"Firstly, you'll need to keep an eye on the animatronics through the security cameras placed strategically around the park," Mr. Rogers explained. "We have a Security office where you'll have access to the security cameras. It's important to ensure that the animatronics are in perfect condition for the next show in the morning."

Heather nodded before saying  "Absolutely, Mr. Rogers. Safety of these animatronics and their condition will be my top priority."

Mr. Rogers stood up from his seat, finishing their conversation. "Well, Heather, I'm excited to have you as part of the Freddy Fantasy Land family. Get settled in, familiarize yourself with the security office, and don't hesitate to ask any questions to any of your coworkers.Your nightshift starts this night at 12 am."

She stood up and left looking back at Me. Rogers who was staring at poster advertising old Freddy Fazbear World game from 1992 on Super NES.

Heather left the office and looked at animatronics performing on the stage with a smile.
"Just like old times Band. Just like old times..." She spoke to herself.

Well new story hope you all will accept my try on FNAF fanfiction here have fun! Darkdis