chapter 5 question and answers?

At 9pm she entered Mr Rogers office after coming back to the themepark.

"Heather what brings you in there?" Her boss asked with calm manner

"Sir I have a question" she said "question about something I saw at night"

"I'm all ears" He replied looking at her

Heather took a deep breath before asking her question. "Mr. Rogers, I wanted to ask about something I saw last night while monitoring the security cameras. I saw an old yellow rabbit animatronic costume in the Parts and Service room. It seemed empty, but then it moved out of my sight. Do you know anything about that?"

Mr. Rogers leaned back in his chair, his eyes showing a hint of nostalgia. "Ah, that old yellow rabbit costume," he said calmly. "It's true, it has a bit of history to it. You see, back in 1981, I used to work as a performer at the original Fredbear's Family Diner. That's where it all started, you know."

Heather listened intently, her curiosity growing with each word. "You mean, that yellow rabbit was a part of the original location?" she asked.

Mr. Rogers nodded. "Yes, exactly. That animatronic was called SpringBonnie. It was one of the original characters from Fredbear's. We used to put on shows and entertain the kids with those animatronics, just like we do here. But..." he paused "Well I bought it for sake of old times and it's unable to move"

"But it moved last night sir" She said "it walked out of camera sight"

Mr. Rogers chuckled , dismissing her concern. "Ah, Heather, you must have been tired durning your shift. Sometimes our minds can play tricks on us in the dark, especially when we're in an unfamiliar place. That old animatronic is just a prop now, and it's been in the same spot where I put him for months."

Heather didn't believe this explanation but she tried to play along.
"You're probably right, sir" she replied, trying to sound convincing. "I guess I was just imagining things."

"Maybe make yourself a cup of coffee and sit down in security office" he said.
"Your shift starts in 2 hours so you may just prepare yourself" He said pointing at the clock that showed 10pm already.

She just nodded before leaving to the security office and making herself a cup of coffee using coffee machine that clearly was not used for a while.

As the hours passed, Heather kept herself occupied by reading through her makeshift manual, refreshing her memory on the animatronics' behaviors and potential movements. She wanted to be prepared for anything that might happen during her shift.

And she was took a deep breath as 12 am appeared on the clock.

Well another short one and I will keep it as that sadly