Chapter 4 Second night and questions

As 12Am appeared on the clock she prepared herself for another night and started looking  through camera's.
Both Bonnie and Chica were gone from the stage this time.
Bonnie was standing in the parts and service staring onto Endoskeleton sitting on the table but leaving it alone which gaved Heather a red light.
She then heard something and tries to look and spotted something in party room camera.
Heather saw pair of glowing eyes in the darkness slowly moving to the Janitor's closet .
She then switched the camera and saw Chica who then looked right into camera before looking into Ventilation shaft.... Which was leading to security office

Feeling a rush of fear, Heather quickly switched the camera feeds to the ventilation shaft. To her horror, after a few minutes she saw Chica's eyes staring at her from the darkness inside the vent. It was clear that Chica was making her way towards the security office.

Thinking quickly, Heather she used controls on the computer and found a button that locked the vent window. She clicked it and soon she heard banging as something tried to break in.

As she continued to monitor the cameras, she noticed Bonnie moving to the dining area and Freddy standing still on the stage. And Chica getting out from Janitor's closet. It seemed that locking the vent window had worked for the time being.

She tried to lure chica with audio cue to the dining area and she moved slowly trying to hide in shadow's to not be visible.

She couldn't rest just yet since it was just 3AM and then she saw something on the camera in parts and service, she saw an old yellow rabbit animatornic costume. Standing seemingly empty but. Then it walked out of the sight.
She tried to check the other cameras then and everything was fine.

Bonnie was still in the dining area, and Chica seemed to have returned to the stage. Freddy was also motionless on the stage. Heather felt relieved that things seemed to have calmed down.
She sighed as she realized it was 6 am after a while and animatoenics came back to the stage .
She then was startled by Jimbo who entered the office using backdoors.
"Hey there, kiddo! How was your second night at Freddy Fantasy Land?" Jimbo asked with a grin as he entered the security office.
"it could've been.... Worse" Heather said and then asked "mmm Jimbo.... Does Freddy fantasy Land have a ... Yellow rabbit character?"
Jimbo's Expression then changed from happy smiling one to more serious.

He looked at her with a mix of concern and apprehension. "Well, kid, I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about," he replied cautiously. "We do have various animatronics here, but I haven't seen anything like that."

Heather noticed Jimbo's response was hiding  something, which only heightened her suspicions. She decided to press further, hoping to get some answers. "I read some old newspaper articles about mysterious disappearances at the old Freddy's Location" she said. "The reports mentioned a man in a yellow rabbit suit. Do you know anything about that?"

Jimbo's expression got uncomfortable even more, and he let out a heavy sigh. "Look, kid, that was a long time ago," he said hesitantly. "There were some unfortunate incidents back in the day, but it's all in the past now. We've moved on from that dark history."

Before she could reply he said "Better go home and don't waste my time, see you tomorrow..."

Heather couldn't shake off the feeling that Jimbo was keeping something from her. As she left the security office, she decided that she wouldn't let the matter rest. She tried to enter Mr.Rogers's office  but doors were closed and she saw a little paper card saying "Unavailable until 9Pm".

She then walked away and headed home before speaking to herself "I must talk to him later before I start work... He may know something"

Yeah another short one sorry folks

Hope you all enjoy it
-Darkdis