Meet Cute??

Jeonghan and Youngji stepped out of her car and gave the keys to the valet.

"My lady" Jeonghan said bowing like a prince asking for Youngji's hand.

"Here here my lord" Youngji said giving her hand to Jeonghan and chuckling.

They decided to pick up Jeonghan's outfit from the YSL outlet on the way to Youngji's house and to get ready there as soon as they got free from office.

"People are staring at us" Jeonghan whispered.
"As they should. We look amazing" Youngji said.

Jeonghan had whisteled when Youngji got out of her bathroom all dressed up in her red silk wrap dress.

"Girl you look ravishing"

"Says the gay" Youngji had replied.

"That just amplifies the compliment. Because why would I call you ravishing for no reason?? It's not like I need you to sleep with me. When a gay compliments you Youngji, you've to take it seriously"
Jeonghan said smugly.

"Okay okay. You yourself don't look that bad."

"Oh please Youngji now you're just being a miser with compliments. Come on I look stunning. If you look ravishing, then I look absolutely delicious" Jeonghan winked.

"Isn't it too hot for that Blazer??"
"I'd just remove it when we get to the club. Also I run a little on the cold side so I won't get hot that easily"
"Dude if you remove the blazer, you're basically half naked. That transparent vest of yours has a neckline deeper than the Mariana trench."
"Hush now. Are you afraid people are not gonna see you if I'm with you??"
"Ohh please, I didn't want you to look like some pick me with that skimpy fit but whatever. You always do what you want to anyway."
"Hawwww" Jeonghan had gasped mockingly and grabbed his heart acting as if he was hurt.

They'd both laughed, done their hair, put on their heeled shoes and left the house to kill people with the way they looked.

They got into the elevator and pressed for the floor the bar was on.

"Where's Kwan??"
"Having dinner with his boyfriend's family"
"So he's not coming?? It's just the two of us??"
"He's gonna come after the dinner"
"Why did you press the button for restaurant and bar floor?"
"Why do you think we're here at 5:30?"
"Because you don't have any obligation to work now until you're not in Paris??"
"Please that's so not true. Boss wants me to finish all my accounts before I leave and I don't even know when I'll be leaving. It all depends on visa people. It'll take atleast two months if they work real quick but we all know they don't do that. At max, it's gonna take 6 months."
"Then why are we here so early?? Club doesn't even open before 7."
Jeonghan gave her a smug knowing look.
"Ohh my god, don't tell me we're spying on Kwannie!!!"
"Bingo"
"Oppa that's wrong!! Don't you trust him??"
"Come on Youngji ofcourse I trust him. I trust both of them. They're sweet kids. I just want to see what kinda man cancels every single time his brother's boyfriend says he wants to meet him. I don't trust him. I'm here if anything goes wrong and Vernon decides to have his brother's back, Seungkwan will be all alone. We don't want that now, do we??"
"Han oppa you're such a conniving bitch. You're.... You're.... You're an evil genius!!!!"
"I know right"
"No but seriously Jeonghan oppa, you don't need to think so much. You're overthinking this."
"Youngji I met Vernon within one month of when they started dating. It's been 14 months and he still can't make the time to meet his brother's boyfriend?? I smell bullshit."
"Remind me to never get on your wrong side"
"Well this is your reminder." Jeonghan said as the elevator dinged open.

They stepped out and moved towards the bar.
The bar at Harhan's was technically a part of the restaurant but it had a different section.

"Two mango daiquiris please" Jeonghan asked the bartender