Been there, done that.

"I love you too Cheol" Jeonghan sobbed.

They stayed like that until the water turned cold.

They turned the water off, dried themselves and walked out of the bathroom wrapped in towels.

Seungkwan was watching tv while Vernon was typing aggressively on his laptop.

They didn't spare them any looks.

They went to Jeonghan's room to get dressed.

They came out just in time when Vernon was opening the door for the pizza guy.

They ate their food in silence while tv was still on. Jeonghan leaning on Seungcheol and Seungcheol leaning on the back of the sofa.

They could sense the tension between Vernon and Seungkwan but didn't interfere in front of each other. They decided to talk to them when they were alone.

The both of them wouldn't even look at each other.

They finished food and decided to call it a day.

"Hansol?? You're staying or leaving for home??" Seungcheol asked his brother.

Vernon glanced at Seungkwan who was scrolling away on his phone.

"I'll uh..... I'll go. G'night Hannie hyung. Take care. Call me if you need anything. Bye Coups hyung."

"How are you going to go?" Seungcheol asked.

"Idk. Taxi?"

"Take my car. Pick me up tomorrow morning when I call. You've missed so many classes. One day more of missed classes won't be that bad." Seungcheol tossed him the keys.

"You're missing classes?" Seungkwan piped up.

"No.... Yes..... I don't know it just kind of happened." Vernon shrugged.

Seungkwan stared at Vernon for few seconds and then shook his head. He went back to scrolling mindlessly on his phone.

"Okay then.... I'll be leaving. 'night." Vernon waved and got out of the apartment.

Seungcheol sighed.

"I think I've been ignoring him a lot these days. I need to give him a lot more attention."

Jeonghan patted Seungcheol's arm.

"It's okay I guess. He seems fine enough. You can talk to him tomorrow. Maybe take him out for brunch?" Jeonghan suggested.

"Will you come with me?" Seungcheol asked.

"You know I'd love to..... But..... It's better if you talk to him alone. Him and I.... The last time I talked to him.... I slammed the door in his face. I don't think it's appropriate for me to barge in your talk."

"Yeah you're right. C'mon let's go to bed.... I'm tired." Seungcheol said suppressing a yawn.

"Yeah just wait a sec. Kwannie? Don't stay up too long. Go to sleep when you feel like it." Jeonghan said and went to Seungkwan to kiss him good night. "Do you wanna go to skating rink tomorrow??" Jeonghan asked Seungkwan.

"Wow.... Your rib's broken. You're on bedrest. We're not going skating." Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "And I heard you guys talking about Hansol. I know you want to 'talk' with me. Don't try to be subtle about it." He sighed.

"Not really. You and I already talked about it. And you know I'll back your every decision." Jeonghan shrugged.

"I know but you guys think we're kids and-"

"Hush. It's okay if your heart is telling you to get back with him and your head is telling you otherwise. Trust me. Been there, done that. It's your decision. I'm here. If you wanna talk or wanna go shopping or skating or anything. I'm here."

"Yeah I'm not taking you anywhere, you're a patient." Seungkwan shook his head. "And thanks ..... For trying to understand.... It's not easy for me. And now that you guys are together... I'll...uh.... I'll have to spend more time with him. I mean that's what we wanted when we were dating. For you and Coups hyung to get along. Now that you're dating Coups hyung, shouldn't I and Hansol also get along?? That's the least him and I can do for you guys."

"Hey bud.... No pressure. You wanting us to get along was fine. We're grown adults. We should act like it. You're our responsibility and we'd do anything for you. But you don't need to do that for us. You're barely adults and I don't expect you to do the right thing. You're young. Make mistakes. Learn from them. That's life. We have your back if anything goes wrong." Seungcheol added his two cents.

"Don't force yourself for our sake Kwannie. We'll be fine whatever you decide. 'kay??" Jeonghan patted his head. "Now I'm gonna go sleep or I'll collapse right here from exhaustion."

"Thanks hyung..... I'll go sleep too now." Seungkwan kissed their cheeks in goodnight and went to his room.

"He's a mess." Seungcheol commented.

"Yeah he is." Jeonghan agreed.

"Congratulations you turned him into yourself. Jeonghan pt.2"

"When are you going to stop saying that??"  Jeonghan whined and entered his room.

"When are you going to accept it???" Seungcheol teased Jeonghan.

"Whatever." Jeonghan laid on the bed slowly and turned off the lights.

He felt the bed dip near him and then felt warmth. Seungcheol snuggled his arm around Jeonghan and breathed him in.

He kissed him slowly on the lips and Jeonghan kissed him back.

"Don't leave me again." Seungcheol whispered.

"Never." Jeonghan whispered back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They pulled each other closer and sleep engulfed them in no time.