Reunion pt. 2

Two months later.

Seungcheol woke up and got up from his bed. Well waking up was an exaggeration because he never really slept.

He brushed his teeth, shaved his one week old stubble, well, beard and took a shower.

He came out, fixed himself a mug of coffee and looked at the clock. It was 2 in the afternoon. He sighed, drained his mug and got dressed in his tuxedo.

He called out for Vernon to ask for the final time if he's gonna accompany him but the crickets in reply told him that he wasn't home.

Following his breakup with Seungkwan, Vernon seldom spent his time at home. Not like he used to spend a lot of time at home before but atleast he knew where Vernon was but now he didn't even know that.

He checked his appearance, took his keys, pocketed his wallet and left his home.

The streets were empty, as expected for the sunday afternoon. Seungcheol knew he'd be early but didn't care. It's not like he was doing anything productive at home.

He made his way towards the beach house, following the address that Hoshi had given him.

He reached the place and breathed in the salt scented seabreeze. He felt a zing of energy that he hadn't felt in months. Months following the rejection by Jeonghan. It still stung him to no extent that how easy it was for him to discard him.

He got out of the car and made his way towards the huge banner near the fence door to the beach.

It said 'Welcome to the wedding of Soonyoung and Soohyuk'

Seungcheol smiled a little to himself. Despite of the slump his life was in, he was glad that his friend found happiness. Turns out telling Jeongyeon to ask Hoshi out made him tell everyone that he was engaged to some guy. And today was his wedding to that guy. Seungcheol had met him twice after that. Lee Soohyuk seemed like a great guy.

He made his way towards the bar set up on the beach and asked for a non alcoholic drink. He looked around for anyone familiar but he was early and guests hadn't arrived yet.

He did saw Chan and his older brother fighting near the aisle. Turns out, their Lee Chan was the youngest brother of Lee Soohyuk. And the middle brother was Lee Jihoon who was currently going out with Jeongyeon.

A lot had happened in two months and Seungcheol couldn't wrapped his head around it.

He made his towards them and tapped them on shoulders. The both of them stopped fighting and welcomed him.

"Hey hyung.... You're early."

"Yeah I thought I might be of some help here." Seungcheol shrugged.

"Yeah. You can be. Jihoon hyung let's ask him.... Whatever he decides we would have to listen."

"Noo way..... He's your colleague, he'll take your side. No offense Coups hyung." Jihoon clapped back.

"What are you guys even talking about??"

"So Soohyuk hyung left it on us to pick his best man between the two of us. That Jackal." Chan sneered.