Pea-brain

Seungcheol woke up to a warm asleep Jeonghan trying to steal the blanket.

He shifted and put his arm over Jeonghan's waist so that blanket covered both of them and Jeonghan gets extra warmth in the form of Seungcheol.

Seungcheol breathed in the scent of Jeonghan's skin and laid there with his eyes open. He drew lazy figures on Jeonghan's back and kissed his bare shoulder.

I could get used to this. Hell I want to get used to it.

Seungcheol has never felt more content than having a sleeping Jeonghan in his arms. He wished time would pause and they didn't need to go out of this room into the real world out there.

Just a few moments more. I know he's never leaving again but I don't want to let this moment go. Just a few moments more, I want us to be exactly like this.

But you don't always get what you want.

Seungcheol heard a loud bang coming from outside. It was the front door. Someone was knocking so hard that it felt like they were trying to break down the door.

Jeonghan stirred and looked at Seungcheol with alarmed eyes.

"I'll go. You stay here."

He got out of bed and found his jeans in the living room which he wore. He opened the door and saw Seungkwan sitting along the wall with his head in between his knees.

"Kwannie??" Seungcheol exclaimed.
Looking at Seungkwan for a little longer, he realised that he was sobbing.

"Hey. Hey buddy. What's wrong?? Come on inside. Let's go." He pulled Seungkwan up and took him to his room.

Jeonghan came wearing a robe and and made his way to Seungkwan's side.

"Kwannie?? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did you get into an accident? Why didn't you call me?? Answer me!!" Jeonghan said searching for injuries on Seungkwan's body.

"Wait. Where's Hansol?" Seungcheol realised.

At the mention of Vernon's name, Seungkwan looked up and more tears started falling from his eyes.

Seungcheol felt his heartbeat hitch. Was Vernon alright. Was Vernon the one who was hurt??

"Boo Seungkwan Answer me. What happened? Where is Hansol??" Jeonghan's frustration was dripping now.

"Hyung...... I....He...... Hansol....." Seungkwan said in between the sobs and choking on his own tears.

Seungcheol sat beside his bed and took his hand in his and said softly, "We're here Kwannie.... Don't be scared.... But we need to know if Hansol's alright? Tell us."

"He..... Hansol..... He slept with Jimin hyung."

Seungcheol felt a relief knowing that atleast he was alive but then what Seungkwan said registered and he reeled back. But Jeonghan was quicker.

"What?? Are you drunk Seungkwan? Hansol could never."

Seungkwan started laughing. Hysterically.

"Yeah. Exactly. Yeah that's what I thought too hyung. Hansol could never. But he did. He did it. I saw it ..... With my own..... Eyes......" Seungkwan started sobbing again.

"I don't get it.... What exactly happened?? Kwannie be more clear."

"Why? So that you can cook up some cock and bull story to defend your brother? He cheated on my brother Coups. How dare he hurt my baby??" Jeonghan turned around to leave the room.

Seungcheol held his hand and stopped him from leaving.
"Jeonghan no. Wait. What if Kwannie's wrong. He was drinking last night. Maybe he saw someone else. It could all be misunderstanding. We don't know what happened."