Roommates (1) - Jakehoon

Today was the day when Enhypen was moving to a new dorm. The dorm that they were staying in until today, though holding a lot of memories, was a little too cramped for 7 teenage boys.

Today all 7 of them, even Heeseung who usually wakes up after half of the day has passed, woke up early and are now standing in the living room of their new dorm with their manager.

'There are 4 rooms here so now you won't have to cry about 4 people sharing one room' the manager said grinning towards Niki, Sunoo, Jungwon and Sunghoon. 'You can choose your own roommate and one of you will be getting a room to themselves. I assume you will decide who that'll be by doing rock-paper-scissors.' Everyone laughed at that because by now even engenes knew that these boys decide every little thing by doing rock-paper-scissors.

The manager explained a few other things, handed over the keys to Heeseung and left the boys to look around and decide their rooms and roommates.

'So..should we decide who will have a room to themselves?' Jungwon said, raising his hand ready for their little game. Jay and Sunoo lost followed by Jake, Sunghoon and Niki. And not so surprisingly Heeseung won. Again.

'Ah Hyung..how do you always win this!!' Jungwon whined. 'Now the rest of us have to choose our roommate.' Everyone perked up at this.

Jake wanted to be roommates with Sunghoon. But he wasn't going to go up to him and ask. Jay had already asked Jungwon to be his roommate and he agreed. But Jake wasn't sure that Sunghoon wanted to be his roommate.

Sunghoon is Jake's best friend but Jake wanted him to be more than just that. He likes his best friend, probably even loves him. But no one needs to know that, specially not Sunghoon.

Niki put on his 'troublesome maknae' smile and turned to Jake 'Jake Hyunggg...' but Jake was quick to shut him up. 'Nope..no way..don't even think about it..i know you don't want a roommate..you want a cuddle buddy..and Sunoo is the only one who can handle you.' Jake knows that Niki likes Sunoo but just like Jake he wasn't going to ask Sunoo to be his roommate.

Since the other two hadn't said a word, Jake decided to man up 'Sunghoon do you want to share a room with me?' He regretted it as soon as he said it and was prepared to hear a no.

'Okay' Sunghoon said smiling at him. 'I mean its ok if you want Sunoo to..what?..okay? So you want to be my roommate?'

'Isn't that what i said Jakey..Of course i want to be your roommate' Sunghoon said putting his left arm over Jake's shoulder.

Sunghoon then leaned towards Sunoo and said something in his ear making him roll his eyes and hit Sunghoon's shoulder. 'Let's go Jakey' and Jake was pulled towards the end of the hallway into their room.

Jake and Niki couldn't hear what Sunghoon said to Sunoo and to say that they were jealous would be an understatement. Sunghoon closed the door and was now looking around the room with a smirk on his face.

Jake wasn't sure if he should be happy about the fact that Sunghoon agreed to be his roommate. Maybe he did that only because Jake is his best friend and saying no would make him sad. His mind was all over the place and right now he just wanted to push Sunghoon up againt the door and kiss that smirk off his face.

But he knew he wasn't so brave..so instead he decided to question Sunghoon's earlier action towards Sunoo in a different way. 'Niki likes Sunoo..and as far as i know you are aware of that.' Sunghoon turned towards Jake 'Of course i know Jakey..i think everyone knows that Niki is obsessed with him.' he chuckled.

'Then why did you do that earlier? You being so close to Sunoo makes Niki jealous. Do you like Sunoo too?' Sunghoon laughed at that. 'What? Me liking Sunoo? Jakey you are out of your mind..he is like my younger brother who i like to annoy.'

'Are you sure Niki is the one who's jealous and not you?' Sunghoon was moving towards Jake with that annoyingly sexy smirk back on his face. Jake's back was pinned to the wall next to the door with Sunghoon's arms trapping him in. 'Are you jealous Jakey?'

'What? Why would i be jealous? I am not the one who likes Sunoo.' Jake gave a nervous chuckle. He was struggling to stand up straight and not lean forward towards Sunghoon.

'So you want to play dumb huh? Let me ask that more clearly then..were you jealous because i was too close to Sunoo?' They were now so close to eachother that one movement would make their lips touch. 'Do you like me Jakey?' Sunghoon breathed towards Jake's right, his lips brushing against Jake's ear.

Both of them were breathing heavily. Jake was contemplating if he should throw all his doubts out the door and just kiss him. 'Yes i was jealous. I..i like you.' Next thing he knew Sunghoon's lips were on his, with his right hand still on the wall and left holding Jake's waist. Jake was too stunned to kiss him back making Sunghoon pull away. This brought him out of his trance and he pulled him back by his neck.

Now that Sunghoon was finally kissing him he wasn't going to let that opportunity go just because he was too shocked to kiss back. Sunghoon was holding him up against the wall with Jake's legs wrapped around his torso. They pulled away from the kiss resting their foreheads against eachother and grinning from ear to ear.

Sunghoon carried him to the bunk bed and sat down with Jake being on his lap. They couldn't stop smiling and soon the smile turned into a full blown laughter. Jake couldn't believe that he had kissed Sunghoon and was right now sitting on his lap. Their laughter died down after a while and they went back to smiling at each other.

'You are an idiot.' Sunghoon said turning serious. Jake wasn't expecting that and soon his expression turned to one of a hurt puppy. He was looking so cute that Sunghoon couldn't help it and broke into a smile again. He pecked his lips and said 'You are an idiot for thinking that i like Sunoo. If it wasn't obvious till now then let me tell you..i have been in love with you for the past 2 years Jakey..its always been you and it will always be you. I am not going anywhere.'

Once again Jake was stunned to silence. 2 years!? Sunghoon has been in love with him for 2 years?? 'But you were always with Sunoo. I thought..i thought you..why didn't you say anything?'

'I was afraid. I did not know whether you liked me like that. I thought may be i am just a best friend to you and i did not want to ruin that. I was happy being by your side even if it was just as best friends.'

'So you mean to say that all this time when i was jealous of you and Sunoo, i could have just walked up to you and kissed that stupid smile off your face and you would have let me?'

'I mean that would have been legendary but yes..you could have..and i would have let you.' Sunghoon said chuckling and pecking his lips again. 'So how long have you liked me Jakey?'

'I think i have liked you ever since you stepped foot in that room where our fate was going to be decided. And i was sure my feelings weren't going anywhere when we debuted together and i had to see your stupid face everday.'

'Well, you were kissing this stupid face a few minutes ago.' Sunghoon grinned putting Jake down on the bed and straddling him. 'Shut up and come here..i want to cuddle.' Jake said pulling Sunghoon down next to him.

'Only cuddle?' Sunghoon said wiggling his eyebrows. 'Yes you idiot..only cuddle.' Jake rolled his eyes and smiled at him.

'It will always be you for me too Hoonie.'

~🐶🐧~

A/n - So how was it? Did ya'll like it?
I'm planning to do another part of this with Sunki..its not done yet but yeah i have a few ideas.

Hope you enjoyed😊