Dreams - Heejake (M)

Jake's pov:

I straddled his lap, pulling him by his neck and smashing our lips together. He did not hesitate before holding my waist with his left hand, pulling me closer while trying to open the buttons on my shirt with his right.

I bit his bottom lip making him gasp, and i dived in with my tongue wanting to claim every part of him as mine. We fought for dominance for a few seconds but he gave in quickly, being more focused on getting my shirt off of me.

We pulled away gasping for breath and i took that moment to pull off his tshirt in one swift motion before attaching my lips to his now exposed collar bone. I nibbled on his lightly tanned skin making him bury his face in my neck and dig his nails in my back.

I tugged his head back by pulling on his hair with my left hand while exploring every inch of his body with my right. I found his sweet spot just below his neck and licked on it wanting to leave my marks on his beautifully flawless skin.

I could feel his throbbing length pressed against mine with nothing but the flimsy material of our sweat pants separating us. I was getting desperate for some friction and started grinding my hips.

'Ah..Jake..fuck!' Hearing him moan out my name was music to my ears. I pushed him back on the bed and continued rolling my hips on his.

'Jake!' My Heeseung hyung, was looking throughly fucked and we weren't even completely naked yet. He arched his back letting out a loud moan and thrusting his hips upwards.

Him looking like that, panting underneath me, was a sight i would never forget. I couldn't help the moan that escaped me as i increased my pace even more. 'Hyung!'

A pillow was thrown at my head. 'Yah! Since when do you call me hyung. Get the fuck up. We are going to be late for the photoshoot.' I groaned and opened my eyes just as Jay stepped out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Thank god he did not pull off my comforter this time or he would have been greeted by a very excited mini me, traumatising him for life.

I sighed thinking about the dream i just had. This is the third time this week that i have dreamt about Heeseung hyung and we are not even half way through the week yet.

I sighed again and climbed down the bed, ready to take a cold shower which has become my daily routine by now. The first time i had a dream like this, i totally freaked out. Then i did what i do best, overthink about it again and again, creating scenarios for how this would never end well if anyone was to ever find out about it.

That was when i started distancing myself from Heeseung hyung, hoping that staying away from him for a while would make, whatever this is that i am feeling, go away. But if today's dream is any indication, then its safe to say that this is not going anywhere anytime soon.

I showered, brushed my teeth and got dressed in a plain black loose fitted jeans with an oversized tshirt. I brushed my hair back with my hand, not caring about how i looked right now. We are having a photoshoot for our next comeback so I'll have to get dressed and be drowned in make-up anyway.

When i stepped into the living room, i saw Jay and Heeseung hyung waiting for me, eyes glued to their phones. I cleared my throat grabbing their attention. 'Umm did the others leave already?'

'Yes you idiot. We are late. I swear to god i will pick you up and throw you in the shower if you don't wake up on time from tomorrow.' 'Sorry!' I smiled sheepishly at Jay's outburst making him roll his eyes. He started walking towards the door and my eyes drifted to Heeseung hyung.

He was already looking at me and gave me a small smile which i returned. Ever since i started avoiding him, things have become awkward. Of course we don't show that on camera. But i tend to keep my distance off camera because i don't trust myself around him anymore. Just looking at him gives me flashbacks of the dreams i have had of him.